Yobs saved Lennon's job

This was my immediate thoughts also.

The mentally challenged board of directors giving it the big “fück you - we won’t be told what to do” to the tramps who were protesting.

However, I think Lennon will walk after the cup final. My guard is up though as I think we’ll be dragged through the mud somehow. He’ll cite mental health reasons due to ongoing sectarian abuse as the reason for his poor application to the role and ultimate departure. They are all lower than a snakes belly!

The mentally challenged board of directors giving it the big “fück you - we won’t be told what to do” to the tramps who were protesting.

However, I think Lennon will walk after the cup final. My guard is up though as I think we’ll be dragged through the mud somehow. He’ll cite mental health reasons due to ongoing sectarian abuse as the reason for his poor application to the role and ultimate departure. They are all lower than a snakes belly!
Its a sad day for Lennon when Rangers fans are backing him to stay, albeit tougne in cheek and his own fans are ready for lynching him

Has said such recently mate?

Any abuse he's been getting for quite some time now, has come from his own.

There is probably a fair bit of truth in that. No business should be giving in to mob rule.

On the flip side, those players being accused of not trying/hiding/chucking it are hardly going to find having bricks and insults flung at them as they were leaving as the incentive needed to get their fingers out.

The assembled vermin have not really helped their "cause". Which is nice.

ebPf66C.gif

The speed on which they turn on their own is frightening if it's not Lennon its Rodgers all because they don't get things their own way faithful froo and froo though of course .

Suspect that's just a cover story and they just don't have the money to sack him and bring in a replacement that is any better, not to mention the money any new manager would want to spend in January.

They are hoping Lennon can somehow limp on till Jan 31st so he takes the brunt of abuse for Edouard being sold and no new signings.

Said it before, rather he goes on the back of dropping league points than a cup game. Hopefully they keep him till we play at Ibrox.

Best thing the goon brigades done tbf
Said it before, hope he goes before we drop points. He is toxic, get him back to Lurgan now.

Mon AC for good measure.

I said as much to the old man the other day. After handing over so much power to a so called fans group, there was no way the board would let themselves be dictated to. They may as well have handed the keys to the stadium over if they did.

Oh well :))

Lennon is not walking. He’s clueless enough to think he can turn it round and will never leave without a payoff when he’s no chance of another decent management job.

We haven’t won anything as yet and this is how they’re reacting.
Im sure this is going to be our year,so I don’t have to spell out what they’ll be like when May arrives.

This is great. If they lose their next 5 games the fans will be too scared to protest and board will be able to keep him and say the fans are with him.

Their Board has billionaires. They don't care about acne-ridden tramps outside the Piggery. Lennon will " resign " after beating Hearts at Hampden.

Called this the other day on here. There's no way they can sack him under the kind of duress the Green Brigade and their gimpy cousins the Bhoys tried to put them under.

So cheers you quasi-political wee virgin shitehawks.

Here's to many more moons under Celtic led by Neil Lennon.

Back