Glasgow Times Comment, did we aye?

BlueBaloo

Meet Mark Allen who was first comment on a piece where oor super branded celtic fans nut cases

First post always nails it as we say....

Sit back grab a beer

They seriously are now officially gone tonto

8McCoist appears like a bad smell at every opportunity. Did you offer the same support to Slippy last year, when you're fans were calling for his head? Were you left with a bad taste in your mouth, when your fans accused Gerard of throwing the league, because he was a Fen*** Bas****. Did it leave a bad taste in you mouth, when the same fans were calling for your head?
I agree with you that these fans are a disgrace. If Neil goes, that will be a decision for the club management to make. Mob rule will not make that decision.

That yins no right in the heid ..seriously?

Meet Mark Allen who was first comment on a piece where oor super branded celtic fans nut cases

Sit back grab a beer

8McCoist appears like a bad smell at every opportunity. Did you offer the same support to Slippy last year, when you're fans were calling for his head? Were you left with a bad taste in your mouth, when your fans accused Gerard of throwing the league, because he was a Fen*** Bas****. Did it leave a bad taste in you mouth, when the same fans were calling for your head?
I agree with you that these fans are a disgrace. If Neil goes, that will be a decision for the club management to make. Mob rule will not make that decision.

Not like them to make up a pile of pish to suit their own narrative.

Sit back grab a beer

I’ve noticed this is the latest message being driven out of Celtic Park - Rangers fans did the same to Gerrard. You’ll notice this comment popping up more and more.

It is simply their propaganda machine in full flow.

Sit back grab a beer

Is he ok?

Sit back grab a beer

He’s bitter that we got rid of him. Never rated him as DOF

some giving it What about Manchester? I raised them with a Torbett and BJK.

Upset one or 10 of them. (might have been a different story, the report on the misguided shenanigans)

Upset one or 10 of them. (might have been a different story, the report on the misguided shenanigans)
What about Manchester?
Same as Burnley, Lincoln, Emirates and a host of other places in England where the scum support are reviled to the point that few want them down there for friendlies.

I won’t be explaining then.
Wasted too much time on it already.
I kind of pieced it together after trying to put it in to English a few times and then reading some replies got the gist of it.
Going with the folk that agree with me, a few others have had an issue too.
I've wasted too much time on it aswell mate.

When asked “what about Manchester “ I normally remind the dicks about 1984 Rapid Vienna assaulting players on the park and having to play next Euro game behind closed doors at the monkey house IIRC. Then I tell them BJK , normally gets them foaming.

When asked “what about Manchester “ I normally remind the dicks about 1984 Rapid Vienna assaulting players on the park and having to play next Euro game behind closed doors at the monkey house IIRC. Then I tell them BJK , normally gets them foaming.
Just tell them to stick to this decade.

I’ve noticed this is the latest message being driven out of Celtic Park - Rangers fans did the same to Gerrard. You’ll notice this comment popping up more and more.

I mustve missed everyone shouting for Gerrard to go which is strange as I've been a season ticket holder for many years and drink in rangers pubs on match days and rarely miss any home games! When was this?

Strange, I don't remember our fans showing up and throwing sharks around for either Super or Stevie. They will never know loyalty like ours and it eats away at them. Time for the banners to be brought out from storage for next year at scum hut.

Some are already, unbelievably, blaming Rangers fans for the trouble at the piggery, we know their mindset.
Well the first minister already brought our and Ayr United's name into it. It wouldn't surprise me. We all know many Celtic fans don't let the simple things like the truth or facts get in the way of good Celtic propaganda or negative rangers stories.

What does it even mean? It’s nonsensical.

The old 'put a lie out there, repeat it, pass it on, repeat it......' then the mentally challengeds will believe it was always true.

That's how they work.

And we fcuking know it Mark Allen. :mad:

Back