MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
I must have not been paying attention when Boyd was talking as I didn't hear anything controversial?
He didn’t. He was just speaking about how their is no place in football for racism, homophobia etc. Can tell it’s something he feels strong about.

Can someone go into detail with the racist comments situation? This has totally gone over my head.

When Did it happen and what happened?

rsz-img-3710.png
:))

Last edited:
Let’s not forget the fair and balanced game Brother Beaton had today. Have to say I was pleasantly surprised with his performance.

Well played The Gers, not our best performance, but more than enough to win comfortably.

Tuned intae sky and caught goals but also the gardyne comment towards alfie.

If anyone watches it gardyne puts his hand over his mouth to utter something to Alfie who aint that good with his English, but big Connor caught it.

That's the gardyne that once played for semtex.

Well that was just magnificent today. We really are purring like a well oiled machine. Steven Gerrard and his management team have worked absolute wonders at our club, and silverware is now imminent.
I had £1 on at 18/1 for Tavernier to score at any time and Rangers to win 4-0, so that was a wee bit of icing on today’s cake.

Im no football manager but im getting the fact that Morelos is playing a different role this season which in turn creates a lot more chances for other players.But Boyd and a lot of posters on here saying he will get abuse/questioned if other players standards drop and stop scoring and he needs to get in the box more.Gerrard seems pleased with the role hes playing so whos right?

Well that was just magnificent today. We really are purring like a well oiled machine. Steven Gerrard and his management team have worked absolute wonders at our club, and silverware is now imminent.
I had £1 on at 18/1 for Tavernier to score at any time and Rangers to win 4-0, so that was a wee bit of icing on today’s cake.
Nice, I had Tav anytime, Rangers to score first, goal scored both halves, Rangers to win and score +3.5. @6/1

Im no football manager but im getting the fact that Morelos is playing a different role this season which in turn creates a lot more chances for other players.But Boyd and a lot of posters on here saying he will get abuse/questioned if other players standards drop and stop scoring and he needs to get in the box more.Gerrard seems pleased with the role hes playing so whos right?
The manager.

The gaffer.
His team his decisions

Back