MOTM Poll Ross County v Rangers - 12:00 Sunday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Another very steady performance,not brilliant but way good enough for the points.We just keep motoring.

Once we got the breakthrough we never looked back.

Massive moment when McGregor saves from them at 0-0 and we then go up a few minutes later and score.
Roofe is getting there performance wise, and given his scoring record that’s a scary prospect for other sides

Sticky first 25 minutes without a shot, and a great save from Greegs, but took them apart in the second half. Fantastic from Tav - again. Great stuff and we roll on.

I thought Davis was man of the match. I thought his control of the game allowed the rest to do. What they do. Tav was fantastic as well.
Splitting hairs really.
Real gutsy performance. Seem we can play against a parked bus.

Good show with 4 goal and a clean sheet.

Especially going up to Dingwall after a tough European match.

Loving it Rangers.

Another professional performance and it’s the sort of game we might have struggled with in the past few seasons.

I’d play Defoe from the start in the next league game and give Morelos a rest though as he’s not getting into the positions he need to lately.

Keep out-scoring Celtic as the current GD is worth another point.

How laser focused does the gaffer look?! He is standing at the side line picking over the game like a hungry vulture chewing on a bit of road kill. The full staff deserve huge credit for their application and continuous improvement. That pitch could have been a real leveller today. It was honking. Well done lads. On to the next one.
Over the city you just knew what was coming. Devoid of ideas and commitment. It's great to see!

I see the thread regarding the comment to Morelos has been closed. I never noticed anything during the game. Just watched the section again from 45:30, though, and Goldson is definitely says 'racist' a couple of times.

Anything more discussed during the post-game analysis and interviews?

Apologies if covered already as not read the thread.

When are highlights on BBC website? Had to miss the game today and not long back in so missed the TV show.

So, so pleasing to see Tav performing like this week after week. My only problem with him today was that he said he is only aiming for 20 goals! Mental to think that a right back could and should be pushing 25/30 as well as god knows how many assists.

No surprise to see the only two players with any significant portion of the MOTM vote are him and Davis, whose pass to release Tav for the first was absolutely sublime. Good performances throughout the team again though, with Shagger's big save at 0-0 ensuring we didn't have to chase the game and Kent constantly probing until he got his well earned rest. Thought Bassey done well also.

Professional performance and once second goal went in any of my nerves that were there disappeared. Good to be able to rotate a few players. Personally would have loved to see Tav get a rest with young Patterson getting the last half hour but Tav seems to run on duracell batteries!! :))

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the bears again live. Roofe is a special player, didnt stop. Tav and goldson very vocal. Thought my man of the match choice was decent

Back