Match Thread St Mirren v Rangers - Wednesday 16th - Premier Sports

That desire from Goldson there - thats a treble winning team right there. Reminds me of when Barry Ferguson was dragging us through games by the scruff of the neck - only this time, all the players are playing like it.

I see St Mirren have a cardboard cutout of every one of their season ticket holders begin their goal.

Reactions: 8-1
How are we allowed to where it through
Surely if you want to wear a one off kit or a tribute kit of some sort all you need to do is ask the sponsors and ask the competition owners. If they are OK then there is no problem and why would there be any problem. It's a one off and doesn't exactly change anything.

At one point there, all 10 of our outfield players were further forward than the centre circle - and it wasnt even a corner :D

Goldson, Connor Goldson
He’s the best defender in the league
He scores, when he wants to
And always ensures a clean sheet
giphy.gif

Surely if you want to wear a one off kit or a tribute kit of some sort all you need to do is ask the sponsors and ask the competition owners. If they are OK then there is no problem and why would there be any problem. It's a one off and doesn't exactly change anything.
I wasn’t moaning about it?
I just thought u had to submit your 3 strips for the season and away u went all good though mate chill

Back