Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't believe Jose Snousrinho is still in a job over there post-[insert one of the many examples of them being woeful]. I can't imagine how they feel about it.

(Having read their forum, I now know exactly how they feel about it: Ragin'.)

Don't know why they should worry about Europe for a team who have had a free hand for 10 years and made millions out of it they have done nothing, worst team in European competitions by far.
We have came from the dead and once again showing that we can compete against the best,get results and hold our heads high.
WATP

Thank god we have the chance to get a decent share and say in our club. We now have some proper fans in the club.

Imagine still being at the mercy of an ego maniac absentee landlord and his puppet. The only time they pretend to listen is when they want them to pony up to pay Liewell the puppets huge wage and bonus. Ignored, laughed at by their own “bored” while their obsessive resolutions are kicked into touch and treated with utter disdain. Gullible poets.

Yeah we've been really lucky to avoid the big guns of FC Cluj who were ranked lower than Lincoln Red imps at the time they played them.

What about the giants of Sparta Prague B team with a 3rd pick keeper in goal? AEK as well the world beaters who had Barkas in goals who's now behind ex-Partick thistle loan reject Connor Hazard for them.

Yeah Celtic always get the tough draws in Europe:rolleyes:

Strictly not Kerryfail, but it is related. I got this tremendous text from a mate an hour or so after the game:
"Went into town there for a couple of last minute xmas presents was in debenhams when a guy on a mobile phone walked by me all i heard was i d rather they had not won and we lost cup feckin love it".

It'll be the biggest melt-down ever if the result goes the right way tomorrow.
:))

Strictly not Kerryfail, but it is related. I got this tremendous text from a mate an hour or so after the game:
"Went into town there for a couple of last minute xmas presents was in debenhams when a guy on a mobile phone walked by me all i heard was i d rather they had not won and we lost cup feckin love it".

It'll be the biggest melt-down ever if the result goes the right way tomorrow.
:))
It pleases me greatly that the ‘yesterdays news covid comfort blanket’ cup means nothing to them. You can tell with how they’ve been reacting the last few weeks.

55 is everything. Stopping ten is everything.

St Johnstone will do eff all, a Hun 3 points.
Mon to eff St Johnstone, see yous at 8pm with 3 points!
Is today the day, you filthy animals? jamiebhoy76

Zoi8GWI.gif

" Hiya jamiebhoy...." :))

Re reading that, I don’t think I have made myself clear. I mean the better we become the more they are willing to use our past against us, in fear of us. Sorry, first day of Xmas break and many bottles of alcohol consumed.

Time to log off - have a good night !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back