MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 12:30 Boxing Day - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Great win in the end in horrible conditions against a well organised opponent.

Props to the defence as its so difficult to protect the goal in these sorts of conditions and we restricted them to only a few shots on target.

For that reason MOTM - Balogun for me

Ground that result there - delighted with the win. Didn't create too much but hagis finish was clinical, so all in all, great result

Great result, second half brutal. Kent needs a break, woeful today. Alfie did more in 5 minutes.
When's Jack back

Hibs were not a bad side, yes we conceded too many corner in the game, but we defended them very well. We welcome the chase !

Glad that's done. Getting nervous with all their corners and balls in the box.

3 more points another professional performance.

First half with the exception of the early cross from that doig Hibs never threatened and we were dominant, not at our best today in the second half and great game management towards the end but never looked like Hibs would score either even that ‘curling shot’ Crocker and wanker were creaming themselves over, it was never beating mcgregor, 3 points closer, onto the next match.

Onto the bheasts now, let’s see how they react in what is a Gale force wind in shitty conditions
The pressure is all on them.
Hagi motm here for me

Poor performance, albeit in dreadful conditions. I'm getting a little concerned at our form though. Our balance looks off. Our complete failure to control the ball in that last half our is very concerning. Joe Aribo was superb.

Stinking weather and the pitch looked poor but grinding out 3 points is what was required and we got that

Big Shaggers save had me blow my load all over the shop. Save like that win titles.

thought it was routine tbh - I’d be raging if he didn’t save it.

his coming for the cross later on and claiming it and holding it was better

back to clean sheets though is what we want and well done all - some great blocks going on too

their keeper had a couple of decent saves

Thought we were going to make a right kunt of that in the last 20 but we battled and got through our toughest league game of the season so far. Well done lads.
On to Wednesday.

Horrible conditions and we held tight under pressure from a lot of corners, sometimes need luck but the opposition had that with their keeper producing 2 goal line saves, hope Arfields injury isn't serious looked like his studs got caught on the turf. On to the next game keep it going Rangers.

Back