MOTM Poll Rangers v Hibernian - 12:30 Boxing Day - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
mD2JPyD.png

Honestly can’t even begin to try & confidently predict the team but here goes.

McGregor

Tav CG Fil Borna

Davis Aribo Kamara

Hagi Roofe Kent.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if Alfie &(or) Arfield came in for Hagi & Davis/Aribo.

Hagi has been our best player on the last two occasions against Hibs & he deserves a start off current form.

3-1 Rangers, feck knows who’s scoring.

Honestly can’t even begin to try & confidently predict the team but here goes.

McGregor

Tav CG Fil Borna

Davis Aribo Kamara

Hagi Roofe Kent.

I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest if Alfie &(or) Arfield came in for Hagi & Davis/Aribo.

Hagi has been our best player on the last two occasions against Hibs & he deserves a start off current form.

3-1 Rangers, feck knows who’s scoring.
Think hagi will start on the bench. Arfield in his place.

Hopefully a routine win for us as long as the match officials don’t ignore the flying boots we often meet. Inbreds like Porteous would like nothing more than to put one of our players out of the match against the mentally challengeds -
just like MO’H last Wednesday.

Conditions will be horrendous - any win + no injuries would be great. Funny feeling we might cut loose though. I’ll call canny at 3-0.

I doubt they will play 5-5-0 tomorrow so will suit us if they play more open.

We will be too much for them tomorrow.

Confident they will come at us and try to match us. Of course that suits us but they’ll make it a battle, I expect a tough game.

Glasgow Rangers, on to victory.

Ryan Jack still out according to Andy Newport on twitter, guy always seems to get at least one bad injury a season.

Need him back as he’s been brilliant for us.

Jack will come on as a sub tomorrow I think.

20 tomorrow, 70 against St Mirren, then ready for the mentally challengeds I’d imagine.
I reckon barring injury Davis and Kamara are a stick on for the old firm. Hopefully similar to last time with Jack coming on to help see things out

I reckon barring injury Davis and Kamara are a stick on for the old firm. Hopefully similar to last time with Jack coming on to help see things out
I think for them we will go

Arfield Davis Kamara

Aribo Roofe Kent

Jack needs game time and don’t think he will be ready for 90 mins.

Back