Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their fans, and Lennon, says they are back to their best etc...

Nothing in that game against Hamilton looked special. They benched their summer signings... again.

Roofe will be too smart for them

"It is genuinely embarrassing that their historic, iconic, quintessentially british football club now needs to be said with the prefix of "Steven Gerrard's" for anybody to give a shampoo.

Imagine letting that happen."

Imagine any potential signing weighing up a move between #CelticThePaedoClub and us.

Fat Lenny stuffing his snus in his gob ffs!!!!

More shampoo and carrots!

Absolutely Tragic. What an embarassment.

"It is genuinely embarrassing that their historic, iconic, quintessentially british football club now needs to be said with the prefix of "Steven Gerrard's" for anybody to give a shampoo.

Imagine letting that happen."

Imagine any potential signing weighing up a move between #CelticThePaedoClub and us.

Fat Lenny stuffing his snus in his gob ffs!!!!

More shampoo and carrots!

Absolutely Tragic. What an embarassment.

What's really genuinely embarrassing is that lot sitting on a thread about Rangers with over 18 million views while most of the stuff about their own Peado club won't get 10% of the hits the "Pure Sevcoooooooo man" moon howling thread gets.

The 2nd biggest thread is not even about their nonce club either but the media. Is their a fan base in world football that would have the two biggest threads on it's forums not be about the club they claim to support?

The biggest thread they have about Celtic has 15,000,000 fewer views than the one on Rangers, just a pity the quintessentially Irish club has fans that really could not give one flying shampoo about them.

What's really genuinely embarrassing is that lot sitting on a thread about Rangers with over 18 million views while most of the stuff about their own Peado club won't get 10% of the hits the "Pure Sevcoooooooo man" moon howling thread gets.

The 2nd biggest thread is not even about their nonce club either but the media. Is their a fan base in world football that would have the two biggest threads on it's forums not be about the club they claim to support?

The biggest thread they have about Celtic has 15,000,000 fewer views than the one on Rangers, just a pity the quintessentially Irish club has fans that really could not give one flying shampoo about them.
'But.... But....... But Sevco and Carrots and Shampoo.....'

Deal with the, Devil.

Not mental though.

EqLnd7YXIAABcUQ

Caption Comp.

Tramp looking for his next meal

"sevco have had less penalties given against them"

"operation stop the 10, it's a known conspiracy"

i think the term 'comedy gold' covers it

:)

we need a big banner made with the operation stop the 10 on it. Get it hung up at parkhead lol

I was in Sorrento watching the Cup Semi against them in 2017, found an Irish bar.....I'm not proud of it....and took a seat at the bar. There was a big screen at the back of the pub but that was already populated by the unwashed.
There was a small screen that was positioned well for my seat so I watched that, I could see who came in & a mirror showed the mob at the big screen.
I'd been chatting to the barman who was a Napoli fan ( I speak a bit of Italian) and explaining that us and the Tims don't mix well.
The game started and after serving a few folk he noticed I was watching the small screen..he commented "So you won't even watch the same screen ?" and I replied that I was unhappy that I had to breathe the same air.

That was a bit of a stretch for my linguistic ability but I think he understood as the next time one of them came to the bar he drew in a deep breath and winkeđ.

I know, cool story bro etc. But it brightened up a bad game.
He was trying to pick you up.

I do think it’s incredibly strange that no one in the media comments that he is constantly rubbing something into his gums.
I’m not a smoker but a vaper having stopped smoking a number of years ago. Never beaten nic addiction. I bought snus for a 10 hr flight to Barbados where I couldn’t vape. I’ve never tried the snus, still in the cabinet as Barbados was cancelled. But I don’t think it’s illegal.

Fair dos. I thought chewing tobacco was illegal. I have a mate from Norway who always brings it over when he comes.
It’s not chewing tobacco it’s snus. It’s not illegal to consume it or have it on your possession but it’s illegal to sell in the UK and import. But you can bring it back in small quantities.

Even St Mirrens mentally challenged supporting captain from the Republic of Ireland is in on the act:))
Decent people in the ROI hate them.
Everyone hates them.
I have heard even the Pope hates them and the Vatican is covered in anti-Celtc graffiti on every toilet wall with Priests scrawling 'FC paedophiles' in felt tip.

They are a disease and the world is rushing to find a vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back