MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Call me a panty wetter and I’ll call you clueless. That was a disgrace of a first half, I can accept us not being the better side because we’re having a bit of an off day or some bad luck. I can’t accept us not turning up and giving a gutless lazy display where we’re second to every ball.

Aribo and Kent being the biggest culprits in terms of putting in completely half hearted displays. We’ve looked suspect at the back too. Kamara and McGregor the only two players to get pass marks so far. Something has to change at half time or we won’t be taking anything from this, I’m just glad we’ve got the opportunity to change it now because if we play our cards right and get the finger out we can still do this.

Shite first half. Need a kick up the arse from Gerrard (and probably McGregor)

Would take off Aribo, he's not contributing

Shitebag material. Morelos & Greegs the only ones with passmarks. The rest are terrified & wanting 5 minutes to make a decision & end up underhitting it. Gerrard better go through them

What is this shite? Showing then far too much respect just like the home game last season

0-0 ht, re-group, a change of tactics, personel i dont know but something has to change in the 2nd half, woeful display.

Well. We didn’t concede.

That is absolutely the ONLY redeeming feature of a truly woeful 1st half display

Quite dreadful, aribo should get hooked, he was the same last year at the 2-0 game we got beat. He hasn’t got the time he thinks.

Christ we just keep giving the ball back to them. Halfhearted tackles, losing every 50 50 Huge boot up the arsed needed.

Unbelievable stuff so far. More like Glasgow Strangers here. We cannot pass or even take a throw in to our own team.

That half was what boxers call a technical knock out.

Please tell me we are gonna get better for the second 45.

Glad to get in at 0-0 on that effort.

Good half time result considering the performance.

We can't play worse than that so need to be positive for second 45.

Powderpuff shite, outfought and out worked so far. We got away with one there.

Back