Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the likes of that load of shite that has me counting the minutes to kick off time on Saturday.
I so hope our players are wound up to the point that should we get the opportunity to humiliate them that they show no mercy.
I'll happily take a 1-0 but there is a massive part of that wants them to take such a beating that their morale will be broken and their season effectively finished.
This Rangers team is capable of doing that & I want nothing more than for that to happen.
Treat them with the contempt that they deserve & for the scum that they are.
I feel the exact same way mate, a victory would just be absolutely amazing.

GIF-201231-183337.gif
GIF-201231-183435.gif

Quick drop into kerrydale street and it appears that some might be heading to their midden just now.

If we are very lucky a late Christmas present is on the cards and we could have an encore of the tremendous sharknado screening we got late last year.
That would be just brilliant, I love them throwing toys out the prams almost as much as I do beating the cunts. That's the afternoon / evenings entertainment sorted. Icing on the cake!

:))

Celtic Magic

Switch to Print View - 1 post
Estadio nacional
14K2,954

18 min. ago#1
Don't forget that Celtic magic is still to come into play this season, there’s not many historic seasons where it’s failed to appear, a force not to be under estimated. It could be that what’s happened so far this season had to happen to make winning this title oh so so special.

Spectacular achievements happen, some times we don’t know how but they happen

To name a few off the top of my head.

Empire Exhibition
Coronation Cup
Quiz Ball
De Stefano
Leeds
Ten men win the league
100th Scottish Cup Final
Centenary Year
Joe Miller Cup Final
Love Street
Henrik Larsson
Man United 2006
Tommy Burns Thursday 2008
We watched out greatest rivals die, not many clubs get to witness such a beautiful sights.
125yo/Barcelona 2012
Treble
Invincibles
Treble
Treble
Billy McNeil/Jozo/No.5/67th minute
Lazio
Treble

The season starts on Saturday, we know how to win things when it matters, it’s never easy but it can be done
:)) The crackpot's crackpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back