MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Can’t take the smile off my face but we were poor today. First half they were clearly the better team. Second half we started better. Correct decision on the red. McGregor was superb. We didn’t get out of second gear even at our best today. Great result but we were poor. And we have been for a few games now. Sign of champions but three tough away games coming up and we need to step up.
I agree but that will completely knock the stuffing out of them as well.
Deflated won’t begin to describe the mhanky dressing room right now.

outstanding 3 points today, hopefully with a weeks rest Ryan Jack & Scott Arfield will be available to strenghten our team even further for the home run to 55

Mc Gregory is my player of the year after that because that was the league right there for me.
Yes plenty of footbal still to be played blah, blah blah but that will have absolutely floored them bastards. The force is truly with us this season.

I'm delighted with the result, and stressed to dangerous levels by our performance. We weren't putting in the work. We were far short of our best. There was sloppiness that I haven't seen since Murty was in charge.
We won. The result is all that matters in the end. However, we needed to get our finger out in that match. Complacency to the degree shown here is something we must be concerned with.

Some credit where it is due. The remembrance of the 66 was well observed by Celtic. They did their huddle after the silence, avoiding the controversy of previous failures to show respect.
Ajer played well, and is better than I thought he was.

It's over. We won. I'm now able to enjoy my beers and wave off the last of any remaining frustration.

19 points, and get it roon ye every beast in the land.

Waltanaccio! But the way we played we basically sneaked in someone's house, took their wallet, made a meal, taken the car keys and waved on the way out.

That was as poor a performance from this team as I can remember. Couldn't pass, keep the ball, the only good thing was McGregor until the red card.
You missed the bit about taking a shite in their slippers mate. :)) :))

Waltanaccio! But the way we played we basically sneaked in someone's house, took their wallet, made a meal, taken the car keys and waved on the way out.

That was as poor a performance from this team as I can remember. Couldn't pass, keep the ball, the only good thing was McGregor until the red card.
And pumped their missus.

Really good analysis from the sky team for the goal.
Boydie noticed that eduard came off the fron post, barkas moves left to cover the gap and the rest is history :)):)):)):))

Who didn't vote McGregor? I thought he'd one hundred percent.

It does feel like revenge doesn't it?

I hope we never play like that again but well done lads!

Sky focusing on Alfie not getting a yellow on pingpong - which it was

Will they go indepth on how soro stayed on and how Mcgregor got away with about 10 fouls with no card

Soros booking was after 5 fouls and it was worthy of red itself

was also warned last one by madden then fouled straight away and no booking

Funny how brown has escaped the microscope they are putting Alfie under.

He has made many far worse tackles and not been awarded nearly this level of attention. It's just putting himself about or a coming together. Alfie is a loose cannon, can't be trusted.......

We were very poor today and at times we rode our luck. The main objective was getting the 3 points and going NINETEEN points clear. We got the win and we’ve now got one hand on the title. I’m fecking delighted.

What a result man, I can't believe we won that. Even at 85 minutes I was saying I'd take a draw.

We need to get our act together though for the games coming up.

First time in nine years we aint had a shot on target yet we still win! Not the best of days at the office but today is how champions are born! Away to get mingin'!

The fact we managed to win that game today is unreal but brilliant.

A touch of the Walter’s about it and I am so here for it.

Back