Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

He said he shouldn’t have been there, but was asked a direct question about physio coverage and answered that under normal circs it wouldn’t be out of the ordinary for injured players to go to maintain that treatment and recovery plan. But, he added, these weren’t ordinary circumstances.
Apologies, missed him saying he shouldn't have. I thought he was just saying the team shouldn't have been there in the first place.

zdhoqLG.jpg

Bravo that last guy

He was excellent
f it was a private
Even with Duncan’s do you know that wasn’t a private area

ok, no, we don’t 100% know, but there’s a 99.99% chance the hotel didn’t close the bar and the pool to everyone but Celtic.

There’s being fair and there’s being ridiculous. Duncan is being ridiculous there.
someone texted and asked him if it was a private area who took the photo's then.

Guy on just now can take his galsgow uni accent and gtf

I think it would have been worth explaining that a bit better.

Just to check with the guys who disliked the 'Glasgow uni' accent.

Is this one better?

The caller in question didn't even have a Glasgow Uni accent, just reasonably well spoken. What can I say - some people must get a bit envious of the more articulate among us.

There was a video of them walking through the pool area too, it wasn't just those two photos.

Is Gordon Duncan a celtic fan? My mentally challenged detection spider senses are tingling when I hear him speak, he sounds like he is one, I read online that he claims to be a motherwell fan but that might just be a cover story for his true allegiance.
He’s a Motherwell fan

Back