It's all sinking now

While their profit before taxation was just £100,000 compared to last year's £11.3m.

They also spent significantly more money on buying new players at £20.7m, compared to just £6.2m the year before.
Add in the fact that their ST sales will drop as they do not have our loyalty (even in he darkest days)
No Champion League money.
Valuation of their biggest asset (Edouard) has significantly been reduced due to his performance and their lack of success.
Will their other major Scottish assets want to stay at the new coup - McGregor, Turnbull, Forrest in view of what lies ahead.
Also there will be a reduction in sponsorship and that massive compensation claim hanging over their heads. Worrying times for the mentally challengeds....long may it continue
WATP.

The American was rather pragmatic but the Tim

His other guest does launch into a Rangers tirade suggesting we are "built on sand" and we will have our "reckoning". He's hurting, badly.
Yeah I listened to that part. They failed to remain competitive when they brought in Deila and suffered. Pushed the boat out for Rodgers all was forgotten, but they fed him a pack of lies and he left when they would not support him. I mean £2.5m odd for McGinn and they wouldn’t pay it! We’re growing and growing and it’s taken investment, we ate all under no illusions that we will need to sell players, however we can develop them and get some good years out them. We will win this title we have CL that we did not budget for. We’ve invested so much the squad, commercially, scouting etc... we’re the first modern day professional club in Scotland and they will all be following our model!

The American doesn't seem to have any bitterness in him which is why he can admit we are on the right track.

The English guy at the end looks like his wife's just left him.
He's the only one sounding the alarm. The other two seem to agree but are a bit more nonplussed of their situation, which is weird after he lays it out.

He's finally figured out what we were doing and what Dave King meant.

Our credit line is internal, similar to a country servicing it's own debt via bonds. Instead of Gilts/treasury bonds it's shares in the company.

They've opened up a credit line via a commercial bank (and we know from the mid-to-late 00's just how much using one of those can sting) the 'benefactors' are drawing money from the club instead of putting it in and player negotiations are going to be slammed by a lack of success, lack of time left on contracts and massive structural change.

Their cash is gone, their players value is depreciating in value, they don't have any sort of plan, they are aimlessly wondering about and in 12 months there has been a complete reversal in fortunes.

Only the American seems to understand how grave a situation they've sleepwalked into and only because he was bored during lockdown and looked into our operating model in a bit more detail.

The American boy laid it out as it is for the Scottish guy and you can actually see the full realisation that “apocalypse“ isn’t inevitable, especially when your making tens of millions in the champions league

dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuun

What a morally bankrupt sack of crap the filth family are...Not one of this ‘white collar’ version of the filth support ventured an opinion in the real elephant in the room...How much will decades of child rape, cover up and pedophile cost their disgusting club!

The American was at best a realist and relatively well informed when it came to us, the guy to the right is just another obsessed rabid!

I’ll tell you what though...If Rangers had behaved in the manner of their revolting club, I wouldn’t care less how bleak their future was likely to be...Filthy animals!

The penny is dropping.

We could come out of covid with no external debt thanks to the fact Bennett and Park have committed to funding our projected funding gap. We will probably have no external debt and potentially a bash at Champions League klondyke.

They on the other hand, their covid provision is an increased Co-op bank credit facility up to £13m. It looks like their covid impact will be exacerbated for them by the fact their season ticket holders are promising open revolt.

We're not there yet, but the reversal of fortune is staggering. And if we keep things ticking on the park it will make things so much harder for them.

The wild card possibility is Desmond dipping his hand in to his own pocket for once, but he doesn't have much form for such philanthropy.
Maybe get a refund on the disco lights and 10 in a row merch

The yank boy was actually pretty good, cant believe I've said that.

The guy in the middle saying they haven't spent was funny. Aside from that he was fairly reasonable too.

As for the lady's front bottom on the right? He was like a radio Clyde phone in caller. He couldn't work out their demise and cited different types of demise. How about the first time in your phoney "run" that your team has come up against proper sustained pressure and you folded? You were always shite, as you seen in Europe, but you had the significantly better players domestically until this season

Sorry. I lasted about 2 1/2 minutes, but listening to mentally challengeds isn’t my idea of an enjoyable evening :D

Lawwell said at the AGM that they had spent £35,000,000 on fees in the last 14 months. If they can spent that much and still be miles behind Rangers next season the gap will be a chasm.

No CL income, reduced ST sales, very few players of real value to sell,Covid etc. The wage bill at the knewcamp will have to be cut by about £25-30 million in the summer.
35 mil in a little over a year to have a team of shite, ageing shite, or any quality wants away

Tell those of us in short who can’t be arsed watching it. What they saying.
From financial and footballing points of view they are fucked for at least two years, after we win the league. They have contrived to %^*& up their massive financial and footballing advantages through bad decisions and now face the same sort of rebuild that Rangers have gone through.

The big problem they have is that big rebuilds come with risk. Ours has clearly paid off and they are facing big risks to try to achieve the same sort of outcome.

Not sure I accept its all been just over 12 months. Their recruitment has been terrible going back a good while now and they have an eye watering wage bill. They have consistently choked in Europe too forcing them to sell players.

Biscuit Hips was a youth player from their academy which went for the Scottish record transfer fee - they needed that just to break even. They have maybe missed the boat with McGregor and any fee for Edouard will be countered by his sell on and covid.

Some of the most articulate beggars I've ever heard, to be fair. Why do they not listen to someone like James instead of Ill Phil? Guy seems to have a good grasp of financial matters, seems his job could be there, and he's quite worried about their finacial position. I liked his analogy that Rangers borrowing is like a country like America issuing currency rather than borrowing externally, no one is waiting to call that in, whereas they are going down the Venezuela route of borrowing externally.

I've been spending far too long listening to A Celtic State of Mind in recent weeks!
Honestly, so have I. Their pain is fantastic and I have to clear my watch&search history on YouTube afterwards because it makes me feel disgusting!!! I have always listened to H&H throughout the years and never understood why lurking Tims would listen in, but when we are top of the tree and shiting down it’s a nice change. I am getting a bit bored with it now and I don’t envisage it being a long term habit-just one to enjoy now as the Timplosion unfolds. Lovely stuff.

Also a scouting network that will see us make huge profits on sales of players in seasons to come.

The American was rather pragmatic but the Tim

His other guest does launch into a Rangers tirade suggesting we are "built on sand" and we will have our "reckoning". He's hurting, badly.
Yeah one to avoid he quoted Phil 3 names as a source.

Some of the most articulate beggars I've ever heard, to be fair. Why do they not listen to someone like James instead of Ill Phil? Guy seems to have a good grasp of financial matters, seems his job could be there, and he's quite worried about their finacial position. I liked his analogy that Rangers borrowing is like a country like America issuing currency rather than borrowing externally, no one is waiting to call that in, whereas they are going down the Venezuela route of borrowing externally.
I was shocked by the intelligence, insight and general lack of bitterness. When the guy right went down the there might be a reckoning for us, the guy on the left calmly schooled him. But even the guy on the right was well informed. Can you imagine what life would be like if all Tim's were like this and just ditched the bitterness, paranoia and professional victim routine.

We were never going to win battles off the field due to their years of infiltration of key people and positions. I have always stood by the fact that the place to hurt them was on the park. And so it has turned out. That has now led to this amusing sideshow which looks as if it could hurt them for a while. Keep it going on the park Gers and the rest will take care of itself!

The American on the left came across pretty well. Seemed well informed and looked at facts and figures rather than crackpot financial theories made up by taxi drivers. Total financial reversal within 12 months, he reckons.
The only way Tim’s can recover is having smart people in place to make decisions, but given the last 12 months he’s pessimistic.
I'm a taxi driver and I ain't no crackpot mucker.

Dermot Desmond had no desire to keep putting money into Celtic as long as they were winning the league. Why could the scum support not see that they were being strung along for years. Just keep paying your ST money lads. He could not give a fuk about yer average dim..ha ha at last they have found out but too late ya mentally challenged cunts
Good business always reinvests it's spare cash. They have sat back and siphoned off a good portion of it and due to our predicament did the bare minimum. It took us pumping them in that semi final before they wished up and got Brenda in. They reverted to type once he had sorted them and they took the cheap option with treacle teeth and his backroom. Well DD, how did that work out for you?

The American doesn't seem to have any bitterness in him which is why he can admit we are on the right track.

The English guy at the end looks like his wife's just left him.
I actually follow him on twitter as he's been saying since the start of the season that things were all wrong at the scum and was taking pelters for it from their support. Also said that he'd looked at us last season and picked out a number of weaknesses but our signings in the summer had addressed every single one of them.

Good business always reinvests it's spare cash. They have sat back and siphoned off a good portion of it and due to our predicament did the bare minimum. It took us pumping them in that semi final before they wished up and got Brenda in. They reverted to type once he had sorted them and they took the cheap option with treacle teeth and his backroom. Well DD, how did that work out for you?
Strengthen from a position of power

Back