Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Tony sounds like a Ned
as much as a prick as he was when he turned up for my PE at high school where the best skill we got to learn :rolleyes: was the walters shuffle fitzpatrick style, left foot over the ball, flick it with your right.

If you done that in the 7min game we got after 50mins of listening to him he would get rather excited.

This shite angers me no end, it's been spouted on here for years and it's as shit a comment now as its always been.

We cant
We wont
We can only play in Scotland
End of fuc king discussion
For you maybe . It’ll take time but economics and tv will make it happen at some point I reckon .

This guy is almost right. Fans of all clubs other than one would be able to come out and quote reasons for Dungcaster to be booted.

What I dont get from the guys who love to tell us how great Duncan is.

Every night this week he has pushed an agenda of dont talk about Dubai.

Celtic fans unhappy, the rest of Scottish football angry at what they did. Angry at the SPL etc for not holding them to account. No repercussions have been handed down yet. Of course people still want to discuss an open case and the biggest story in Scottish football and in Scotland during the pandemic generally right now.

And all Duncan wants to do its brush it under the carpet.

They try and make out the callers set the agenda. Just as long as we dont discuss things that make Celtic look bad or try and hold Celtic to account?

Why is he facilitating and pushing this agenda.

Fine. He's a Motherwell fan. He's still a mentally challenged apologist / lackey.

"How do we know Celtic weren't in private areas at the hotel"? He's a charlatan.

For those asking about George’s call he spoke very well and factually about how well Rangers had played and that Celtc fans (and others) wouldn’t give us the plaudits we deserved and said that the excuse about celtc being terrible would be rolled out.
It’s well worth listening back to.

For those asking about George’s call he spoke very well and factually about how well Rangers had played and that Celtc fans (and others) wouldn’t give us the plaudits we deserved and said that the excuse about celtc being terrible would be rolled out.
It’s well worth listening back to.

Cheers BL.

Celtic fans unhappy, the rest of Scottish football angry at what they did. Angry at the SPL etc for not holding them to account. No repercussions have been handed down yet. Of course people still want to discuss an open case and the biggest story in Scottish football and in Scotland during the pandemic generally right now.

They try and make out the callers set the agenda. Just as long as we dont discuss things that make Celtic look bad or try and hold Celtic to account?

Fine. He's a Motherwell fan. He's still a mentally challenged apologist / lackey.

"How do we know Celtic weren't in private areas at the hotel"? He's a charlatan.
It's in the word "pub" then again
He might not have seen the pics to go along with it :) f**k knows how

There’s a video of them walking through the pool area.

Back