Maxwell asks championship clubs if they want to stop

There was a debate on Talk Radio the other day. Some bloke was saying that they should vaccinate all the players. It would save a fortune as they are spending a bomb on testing at the moment. The clubs would pay for it out their own pockets.

He did admit however it would be a big job winning over support for it.
Morally wrong, sportsmen jumping the queue of more needy individuals just isn't right regardless that they would foot the bill for it.

That was because it contained ‘sensitive information’ mate.

Nothing to do with the target, at present we are still on course for that.

So 550,000 in the next two weeks? League suspension won’t happen.
Not what I meant . I’m sure the document they pulled for sensitive data said the beginning of February. But the one they put back up tonight without the sensitive Date was changed to end of February

Our professional leagues are shutting up shop whilst 100 odd miles down the road non league is carrying on.

Scottish football is a fucking joke
Dunfermline have a decent chance at going up I can't see it being them especially with the potential to have fans back next season. It's a stick on that put will be a team at the bottom of the league trying to cheat there way out relegation. Any team with a chance of going up will want to play the season to a finish with the chance to go up with the potential to get fans in next season and a large away support from ourselves and the mentally challengeds

Not what I meant . I’m sure the document they pulled for sensitive data said the beginning of February. But the one they put back up tonight without the sensitive Date was changed to end of February
See post 206 mate, I was replying to someone else also.

This was always going to be attempted and for anyone who has bought into the hysteria, you have no room to complain. “If it saves just one life” and other such nonsense we’ve heard for the past year
We certainly didn,t hear if it saves only one life last season .wonder why.

Absolute joke. Makes no sense when things should improve after the festive spike. Surely teams want to play games
It only makes sense as the sellick minded are pushing for the season to be null and void and are using their poodles in the SFA and SPFL to leak stuff to the press/put pressure on clubs so everyone is talking about it.

So transparent.

Dunfermline have a decent chance at going up I can't see it being them especially with the potential to have fans back next season. It's a stick on that put will be a team at the bottom of the league trying to cheat there way out relegation. Any team with a chance of going up will want to play the season to a finish with the chance to go up with the potential to get fans in next season and a large away support from ourselves and the mentally challengeds

they have just received investment from Germany as well with the potential of more!

First we had Liewell's stooge Doncaster the other day with a deflection from Dubai story, and now another of his hired goons directing another narrative. Our League will continue unabated. Ignore the white noise, Bears.
I genuinely wish I shared your confidence mate.

I pray you are right.

FA and EPL have earlier this evening confirmed there will be no break or suspension of the game down there
Meanwhile the SFA chief exec is emailing clubs asking if they want to stop. Even Michael Stewart is asking what’s going on.

If I was a Hearts fan I’d be extremely worried just now.

There's definitely something brewing. It might not be a clear dash straight for N&V, but there's too much noise just now. Something is going on.

Personally, as things stand right now I'm not too bothered, I don't genuinely feel that there's a viable chance of stopping this league and it not being awarded to us if they do.

What *does* make me feel uneasy is what happens if it *does* head down that route. Our board hasn't distinguished itself at times when it comes to going in two-footed and taking the cūnts on head-first, and even when we have it hasn't been markedly successful. Massive IF, but IF there's a move to N&V and Rangers don't fight it all the way then I think I'd seriously be reconsidering renewing.

Anyway. All hypotheticals. For now.

If N&V happens, Sky will be due a fortune that the league can’t afford to pay. It would also mean that UEFA don’t allow any clubs in European competition next year, creating a loss that neither Rangers or Celtic could realistically afford. As mentioned, it would mean that dozens of players involved in the Euros would be going into the tournament with no competitive football.

Add in the fact that it was mentioned last year was because we didn’t know if a vaccine would happen. Now there is a vaccine, wide spread testing and as of right now, daily cases are dropping.

That’s not to say they aren’t up to something.

There's definitely something brewing. It might not be a clear dash straight for N&V, but there's too much noise just now. Something is going on.

Personally, as things stand right now I'm not too bothered, I don't genuinely feel that there's a viable chance of stopping this league and it not being awarded to us if they do.

What *does* make me feel uneasy is what happens if it *does* head down that route. Our board hasn't distinguished itself at times when it comes to going in two-footed and taking the cūnts on head-first, and even when we have it hasn't been markedly successful. Massive IF, but IF there's a move to N&V and Rangers don't fight it all the way then I think I'd seriously be reconsidering renewing.

Anyway. All hypotheticals. For now.
If it gets null and voided there will genuinely be riots IMO

Let's hope we're worrying without cause.

But let's be under no illusion that Lawwell and his place-men would have no hesitation in using the exact opposite argument from last season to serve their agenda.

They'd even have the brass neck to allocate European places based upon last season's "final" standings.

Looks like death by a thousand cuts. The corrupt cabal and their mhedia mouthpieces are desperate to find reasons to stop us winning the league. They would happily destroy Scottish football just to stop us.
I would be interested to know what the club think about this growing threat?

This is an example of why sponsorship levels are so low for Scottish football. Instead of a 'do it' spirit and talking the game up, there's a consistent negative narrative.

As an aside, I took legal advice on the position of season ticket holders following last season's curtailment. A null & void would open an opportunity for legal action.

The season should be played to a finish without problem.

And it simply has to – because, if it goes to the club’s voting to decide whether to use PPG again or go with null and void, is anyone really confident that they wouldn’t vote for the latter just to get it up Rangers?

We can only hope that things like Dubai will turn clubs against the Scum.
However my fear is that the anti-Rangers hatred would see them screw us over.

That’s why it’s absolutely essential that the league is played to a finish.

Any decision to null and void the league should see us sever ties with Scottish football for good and instruct our lawyers to take legal action.

So if the championship finishes and the Premiership doesn’t what happens re relegation?? We are only 5 games from where Celtic were last season so I can’t see them voiding it

The scum have been ruining the game to their advantage for years. I have no doubt they’ll bring the game down entirely in a fit of rage if they see their time is at an end.
They’re utter scum.

Is David Edgar or anyone from heart & hand able to comment on this ? We could do with some kind of inside track on what the hell is going on . In so sick of our league set up . Corrupt shower of scum

I genuinely wish I shared your confidence mate.

I pray you are right.

Lawwell will move heaven & earth to secure null & void it, last spring was heavy duty, if he can get it this year it will be his joint biggest power move, up there with 2012.

Not saying it will happen, but if anybody thinks that it’s not his preferred option, remember 2012.

Relax Bears.

No doubt their are bent parties all over. But for so many other reasons - null & void will not happen and the season will be played to a finish

The season should be played to a finish without problem.

And it simply has to – because, if it goes to the club’s voting to decide whether to use PPG again or go with null and void, is anyone really confident that they wouldn’t vote for the latter just to get it up Rangers?

We can only hope that things like Dubai will turn clubs against the Scum.
However my fear is that the anti-Rangers hatred would see them screw us over.

That’s why it’s absolutely essential that the league is played to a finish.

Any decision to null and void the league should see us sever ties with Scottish football for good and instruct our lawyers to take legal action.
Logically I agree but I can’t see the club doing that . They have spent the last 5 years building up a squad. If we left the league our players arnt gonna just sit and wait and see if we find another league in the 2 year notice period. Although leaving Scotland is a idea I support . It would mean losing gerrard, losing most of the squad and no guarantee of a league to play in

even if null and void happened could the club take that risk that we end up nowhere

Th
IF they were to stop, there's no way they're finishing the season. Or even getting to the mythical 75% cutoff (21 games it would be). League One and Two clubs are already getting set for not returning.
Are they going to award the league there with 10/11 games played as it is now?
If there's no promotion, there will be no relegation from the top flight. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see the direction of travel from there.
I think anyone who has seen my comments recently on n/v threads on here know I've been categorical in saying it can't happen.
But this news worries me.
The championship don't have a sky deal

Of course they are up to something.

Seeing the footballing position which has evolved, Liewell will be doing everything he can to stop us having the opportunity to win the league. This is their sole aim now.

And when you throw in a decision making body headed up by Doncaster and a Rangers hating Scottish Nationalist government, the whole thing should have us very concerned.

Does anyone really fall for the pretendy unhappiness from Sturgeon toward the tims over Dubai??

They are all on the same side.

Like last year, everything will be done behind the scenes in order to stitch us up.

Whole thing makes me extremely uncomfortable right now and the usual media types and others in football are trying to build a momentum.
This is what the trip to dubai was all about, this was the lever they pulled and used to cause as big a fuss as possible make it a huge story to get everyone talking about it get it into the narrative , get the snp talking about it, etc etc, then bang !! a reporter asks the question , this has all been a coordinated show, i just hope our board have been watching from the start of this, as soon as they wanted and got the hibs game put back should have sent alarm bells ringing , it certainly did with me !! when they can stoop as low as december 2007 then nothing is beyond them.

Last edited:
They want to get this done quickly before it gets to the same stage we were at in the league last year. Then they can say it is "different" circumstances to try and justify it. And nobody in the press will call it out. So predictable.

Let's hope we're worrying without cause.

But let's be under no illusion that Lawwell and his place-men would have no hesitation in using the exact opposed argument from last season to serve their agenda.

They'd even have the brass neck to allocate European places based upon last season's "final" standings.
This.

People saying "it will be fine" simply have to realise that the people at the centre of the decision making are not normal people. We know their agenda's and we know they will stop at nothing to disadvantage us. Have we learned nothing over the years?

I pray everything will carry on as normal, but I am very uneasy. It is no surprise to see a momentum build around this kind of narrative. This is how it starts.

IF they were to stop, there's no way they're finishing the season. Or even getting to the mythical 75% cutoff (21 games it would be). League One and Two clubs are already getting set for not returning.
Are they going to award the league there with 10/11 games played as it is now?
If there's no promotion, there will be no relegation from the top flight. It doesn't take a crystal ball to see the direction of travel from there.
I think anyone who has seen my comments recently on n/v threads on here know I've been categorical in saying it can't happen.
But this news worries me.

honestly m8 stop wetting your pants. Think rationally please.

Back