Maxwell asks championship clubs if they want to stop

Looks like death by a thousand cuts. The corrupt cabal and their mhedia mouthpieces are desperate to find reasons to stop us winning the league. They would happily destroy Scottish football just to stop us.
I would be interested to know what the club think about this growing threat?

I think you are spot on all this stuff about money, smaller clubs, scotland, sky, precedent was set last season.... its a lot of pesh these people are in important positions to assist celtic and even if they ruin scottish football and some diddy clubs are no more it might just give them a way out and the chance to join the english league.

He said he'd been struggling himself amd thought about chucking it. It may be he's not coping with all of this, and who can blame him, but its his personal opinion and maybe not the clubs.
If Stevie came out and said I think Neil Lennons a prick surely Ian Maxwell has to canvass all clubs to see if they want a vote to agree on his opinion? Flippant I know but until something happens or doesnt, lets stay focused on the team and enjoy watching our beloved club. In this shite time we have that to keep us going.

If it is from a mental health angle, what good will it do to remove the players from the release of training and playing? They are just going to exacerbate any issues.

Hmm two mind sets for me... one being they’re upto something... the other it’s all Lawwell / Hollicom propaganda.... regardless surely come the end of season its time to strike again against this corrupt filthy cabal.

Hollicom dont work for them anymore.

Its keith Jackson and doncaster propaganda.

Deflection from Dubai gate, Doncaster himself and Lawwell.

And it has worked.

Did anyone think league titles could be 'won' and teams relegated when it was first muted all those months ago, to end the previous season early?
Your first thought, maybe like mine, was 'no chance, that's crazy' - 'never get away with that' - 'clubs won't stand for it'.
It started off back then as some daft idea, then the drip feed became a trickle, then it became a flow, then it became a tide, then it became a tsunami. Don't wait in hope that someone sees sense.

Keith Jackson sitting back laughing his head off, after taking phone calls from Doncaster and Lawwell thanking him for taking the heat off.

FFS Maxwell is nothing to do with it or the SFA, Its the SPFL but Doncaster cant come out and ask as it would ram up the momentum to get this cancer out.
There is currently 5 threads on this tonight or similarly related questions. It needs to stop.

I think the clubs share £24m a year from Sky. So that's approximately how much she'd have to stump up.
I know the league prize money is pitiful but that would need to be covered as well. Even calling it £24 million, do you think the public would accept that? I reckon that would lose them votes which is obviously what she’d want to avoid.
Another point (although possibly stupid), does UEFA and FIFA not frown on government funding? Or would they not be bothered due to the circumstances?

Calm me naive , but I can’t see them attempting to null and void , especially with Celtic pushing for it , The games a mockery as it is up here , They would gain absolutely nothing apart from total distain in the whole of Britain and beyond , As if there image wasnt bad enough , There just going to have to suck this one up and take it , We’re winning this league

Clearly not.

look at last year and see who was asking the questions, it was the SPFL.

The SFA JRG cant call the league, Its the SPFL

The SFA can call the scottish cup but not the championship.

The SFA JRG are a governance of rules, it aint their competition.

Maxwell taking the heat of Doncaster.

SFA and SPFL taking heat of one another. Jackson plants the seed and then watches it grow.

Im embarrassed for my fellow supporters who are so naïve and gullible.

The last decade with Rangers should suggest that anything can happen. It's not gullible to recognise a narrative beginning as it did last Spring involving many of the same people.

I wouldn't be surprised if league reconstruction is mentioned in the near future.

Hmm two mind sets for me... one being they’re upto something... the other it’s all Lawwell / Hollicom propaganda.... regardless surely come the end of season its time to strike again against this corrupt filthy cabal.

Hollicom dont work with the beggars anymore.

Why are people on here saying it is a distraction ?

The head of the SFA wants to know if clubs want the Championship suspended. He wants their answers on his desk by Monday.

A mean it's just a distraction !!! Fuxsake .

And you think they will vote yes!! FFS MAN

I know the league prize money is pitiful but that would need to be covered as well. Even calling it £24 million, do you think the public would accept that? I reckon that would lose them votes which is obviously what she’d want to avoid.
Another point (although possibly stupid), does UEFA and FIFA not frown on government funding? Or would they not be bothered due to the circumstances?
She'd justify it with "unprecedented times".

I think a lot of the public in Scotland would be ok with her doing that. mentally challengeds would love it as would the rest of the Rangers hating community - who form the basis of her core vote.

The last decade with Rangers should suggest that anything can happen. It's not gullible to recognise a narrative beginning as it did last Spring involving many of the same people.

I wouldn't be surprised if league reconstruction is mentioned in the near future.

M8 I get that, but its 41 clubs here, not just us.

I wonder if they are hoping all this noise of Null and Void takes our eye off the ball and we begin to stutter in the league. We need to keep on chalking off the 3 points and make this near impossible for them to end the season prematurely.

If numbers did rise, which evidence does not show.

we have a decision to make, agreed. worse case scenario is a break until numbers go down,

We have protocols in place, we have a road map in place, we had none last year never mind vaccinations being rolled out.

Again finances says there is no chance what so ever the season being incomplete.

I will say this mind, if numbers were to rise and a few weeks suspension was voted in. Then the first competition to be hit will be the scottish cup. Again aint happening,

The number of new cases will begin to drop considerably now, but the hospitalisations and deaths from the latest wave will peak next week and continue for 10 days or so.

Those are the optics that anybody looking for a stop/suspension etc would look to use for their benefit.

Null and void isn’t an option, but a suspension in the hope of upsetting our momentum would be an attractive prospect/last chance for those desperate enough to save their season.

After everything that’s gone in, so you seriously think there’s things aren’t being discussed by the puppets and their puppeteer?

Can I also say this is what happens when Rangers fans continue to blindly bankroll Scottish football. Next season, more than ever, clubs all over Scotland will be desperate for our cash...

If numbers did rise, which evidence does not show.

we have a decision to make, agreed. worse case scenario is a break until numbers go down,

We have protocols in place, we have a road map in place, we had none last year never mind vaccinations being rolled out.

Again finances says there is no chance what so ever the season being incomplete.

I will say this mind, if numbers were to rise and a few weeks suspension was voted in. Then the first competition to be hit will be the scottish cup. Again aint happening,
Professional football has virtually no effect on the ongoing case numbers which are settling down anyway.

There are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.

As it stands, there are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.
In addition, the input and contributions of others from both governing bodies, clubs and other stakeholders in the sport will be called upon as and when required.

I think you are spot on all this stuff about money, smaller clubs, scotland, sky, precedent was set last season.... its a lot of pesh these people are in important positions to assist celtic and even if they ruin scottish football and some diddy clubs are no more it might just give them a way out and the chance to join the english league.
As angry as I am, I believe our club should just concentrate on winning football games for the time being. Once the league is won, we need to once again call for Doncaster and his cronies to go

Hollicom dont work for them anymore.

Its keith Jackson and doncaster propaganda.

Deflection from Dubai gate, Doncaster himself and Lawwell.

And it has worked.
I take your point but the head of the SFA has asked all championship clubs to vote in a suspension. Answers to be in by Monday , is that all part of the “ deflection “ ? I don’t think it can be merely put down to a deflection tactic . Something is going on

As it stands, there are four permanent members of the Joint Response Group – Scottish FA president Rod Petrie, Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell, SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster and Dr John MacLean, the Scottish FA’s chief medical consultant.
In addition, the input and contributions of others from both governing bodies, clubs and other stakeholders in the sport will be called upon as and when required.

Petrie is out with health reasons is he not? Mulraney now president I thought

Back