On course for winning at the Piggery.

Baba Booey

I stand to be corrected, but I believe if both us and them win every game between now and 20th March, we would win the title by beating them at their midden.

So let's hope they get a boost by the return of their 13 and start winning. :D

What a time to be alive.
They have dropped, in 2 home games in 5 days, the same amount of points we have dropped in 23.

No way will they be able to take it to the game at the chamber.
Livi won’t lose to them midweek.

We'll have it done before then this is there murty phase there about to implode I can't see it happening due to various reasons one they wont allow it to happen they'd purposely drop points if it was on couse. Also i dont think they get 3 points on Wednesday night and theres players there who will be doing all they can to not get injuries so they can move in the summer. Also snus will lose the dressing room now after every bad result theyll be infughting ect

It's going to be over a few weeks before that, hard to believe people still think they can go on a big run of winning games.

Can? ... Yes. They can.

Will?... Perha-hahahahahaha! Nope, couldn't keep a straight face there. No chance. But this Countdown shows it means nothing what their run goes on. We need 32 points out of a potential 45 remaining. Even if they skelp us twice... We have still 39 points in the mix to get our 32 points. Their hands are Co. Pletely tied.

32 points to mathematical certainty. No-one should be celebrating this. Not yet.

It's simply the target. Eyes on the prize. It's officially ours to lose.

Keep this thread on hold for Wednesday then.
Hopefully they come unstuck on Wednesday night on the plastic pitch.

You can bet your bottom dollar the SPFL will try to rearrange the match at their place if it comes down to it being a win for us to clinch the title. No way the cops will want it either.

And all because Timmy can’t behave.

doublicat-2020-11-08-12-42-13.gif.3cc127edd06dde5f2ebb587b66a63816.gif

Hopefully they come unstuck on Wednesday night on the plastic pitch.

You can bet your bottom dollar the SPFL will try to rearrange the match at their place if it comes down to it being a win for us to clinch the title. No way the cops will want it either.

And all because Timmy can’t behave.
Its a televised game therefore has to be agreed with sky. Do you think for one minute sky would want to miss out on broadcasting the game were Gerrard wins his first league title at the home of his teams rivals no chance

Its a televised game therefore has to be agreed with sky. Do you think for one minute sky would want to miss out on broadcasting the game were Gerrard wins his first league title at the home of his teams rivals no chance
Sky would want it but Police Scotland and the SPFL would also have a say. We’ll see.

I think it's about time I book a day off on Monday 22 March. I think I'll need it. Whether we win it there, earlier or later, I've a feeling I'll be celebrating

Latest posts

Back