Lennon Will be gone

They’ll put him on gardening leave and gavin strachan will take charge until the end of the season.
That’s my opinion.

I think it's hilarious they shot their bolt on Rodgers when a monkey coulda won the league those years.

Now look at what's left when they really need that quality of gaffer.
Truth is, Rogers isint an idiot. He knew he’d taken them as far as he could and saw his future lie elsewhere.

Lennon won’t be going anywhere, no very much doubt they bring in a new manager until the tainted tennis mathematically done.

then there is the question of the £35m+ black hole coming on June 30th 21....

Nobody is taking that job right now not a chance its care taker a best. I dont even think its that a desirable job in summer they have to try and qualify for the champions league the hard way now as we go in through the champions route in the draw while they could get a top epl side and the fact its s complete rebuild of plsyers chosen by Nicky Hammond

I think it's hilarious they shot their bolt on Rodgers when a monkey coulda won the league those years.

Now look at what's left when they really need that quality of gaffer.

I said this the other day, they got Rodgers too early, to deal with a newly promoted team. They could do with someone decent now B-D

But they wanted 'the 10' and thought rodgers would stay for that, but no he left and they went for the cheap option.

There is no way he's getting punted, they can't afford it!

Surely he’s here till the end on the season. If they were going to sack him, they would have done it by now.

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
Don‘t you mean you are Living-ston up on there tears :p

How fkn funny would it be if they promoted the bravest man in sport B-D

That would be too good

With season ticket sales looming in 12 or so weeks they are going to have to create some sort of big slash to dupe the unwashed into stumping up.
With their player values plummeting, so many duds on the books eating up wages, season tickets are their best hope.
If TLB stays they won’t renew, if he goes, the new man will need rebuilding money and if they don’t like him they still won’t renew.
What a clusterfuck.
Just wonderful.

I have no doubt in my mind he wont be in the dugout Wednesday at Livi

Surley they cannot continue like this and it’ll
Be easy for them to brush him aside tomorrow

Im convinced of it

I hope im wrong i have no info but fook me they are honking really honking

May i add im living it up on their tears ha ha ha!
I've said that every game since late August. Long may he reign.

They will need to pay him if they sack him and they are skint , who are they going to bring in ? Anybody worth their salt isnt going there just now they are a basket case of a club at the moment , they will keep lennon there to get 2nd place

The job is now a poisoned chalice, anyone that takes it has to totally rebuild the team and squad, my count is 6 new first team starters required and that's if they don't sell anyone. On top of that they have to win the Treble, in their heads anything less is failure.
Gerrard took 1 year to build a side that could challenge and 2 years to build one that could dominate Celtic, they won't give a new manager that time.

Back