Docherty update on Rocksport .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s just give them the money and get it over and done with.

We want the boy, the boy wants to come here, stop fucking him about and get the job done Rangers.

It makes perfect sense to all but those in the boardroom at Ibrox. We have by all accounts been given a price and payment structure by Hamilton and keep issuing bids that are lower - are we surprised we keep getting rebuffed.

We are a blog to write articles, talk about Rangers & latest rumours

Over the last week people have been all over us on twitter, accusing us of being run by Chris Graham etc
Accusing us of getting info from Rangers etc

Alex & I really couldn’t care less, you all know I’ve posted what I hear for last 10 years on here - some shite some ok, the blog is just a bigger scale

It’s getting great backing, some saying it’s best thing out there & that’s thanks to guys like @derek5287 who help us

People are going to hate, people are going to criticise I genuinely think the positives far outweigh the negatives

We carry on

Thanks to everyone for the support it has been brilliant

Genuine bears appreciate your honesty and the fact you don't pander to the drama queens mate.

I’ve been a follower of this forum for a few years now, and just decided to join. I know there is some mental stuff posted on here but I have to the 4Lads blog is spot on. Great work guys really insightful and info is spot on. Glad to finally see a decent signing policy now established under Mark allen

Over the last week people have been all over us on twitter, accusing us of being run by Chris Graham etc

Alex & I really couldn’t care less, you all know I’ve posted what I hear for last 10 years on here - some shite some ok, the blog is just a bigger scale

It’s getting great backing, some saying it’s best thing out there & that’s thanks to guys like @derek5287 who help us

People are going to hate, people are going to criticise I genuinely think the positives far outweigh the negatives

We carry on

Ignore them mate and only put out positives about your blog, there are som who pretend to be Rangers fans who are he’ll bend on the divide and conquer agenda.

If you're accusing academical of being a tim then you're way wide of the mark!
tenor.gif

You're kidding ...... 30,000 :eek:

Now I know a nutjob like agentscotland can get 30k suckers following him, I reckon I'm in the wrong line of work :D

He doesn't get paid for the number of followers though. Speirs would just invent another million for himself, give up writing for papers nobody reads, and live off the earnings if it was that easy :)

We were negotiating on Friday. Bid rejected
Hamilton playing on Saturday =no negotiations
We were due to play on Sunday and Hamilton had terminal illness =no negotiations
Back negotiating, rejected. We obviously don't have enough cash at present to satisfy Hamilton.
He'll be here eventually, don't panic.
There's a Craig David song in there.

Last edited:
Sorry mate I knew kinda what u meant, I did think you meant the twitter stuff

As for FF, I’m kinda a FF junkie, I have been honest since I started so hopefully you guys know that

I love talking about our club & if I have a rumour I’ll share it as what it is

If I’m on here the wife’s not shouting at me
Much more like the truth.
Easily recognisable, probably by a lot more than just you, and I!

Of course not, but the abuse of the board when a transfer doesn't go through as quickly as some demand is bang out of order.

Who else has done the same level of business this window in our league, despite the board shoring up our financial shortfall at the same time?

It's always the same posters and they just spout the same pish, criticising everything that doesn't happen immediately, then demanding a f***in statement.

Never in a million years are they genuine Rangers supporters with the club's best interests at heart.

This place has been utterly hoaching with timposters since the board migration.

I know it's not easy tackling every issue as admin, but we really do need to start reporting some of these posters to help admin get them weeded out. It genuinely spoils the enjoyment of being on this forum

It makes perfect sense to all but those in the boardroom at Ibrox. We have by all accounts been given a price and payment structure by Hamilton and keep issuing bids that are lower - are we surprised we keep getting rebuffed.

Who says we have been given a price and payment structure by Hamilton??

We carry on

I enjoy the blog, keep up the good work mate.

I know it's not easy tackling every issue as admin, but we really do need to start reporting some of these posters to help admin get them weeded out. It genuinely spoils the enjoyment of being on this forum

Sad but true.

Jack,McCrorie,Dorrans and hopefully Docherty there 4 midfielders you just know who would run through brick walls for the cause .

Though also 4 fairly narrow ones. Doubt we'll those 4 together much.

Having guys who really want it and have the physicality to be able to go shoulder to shoulder and run over opponents is very exciting though. Really hope we get Docherty as he seems the most attacking of those 4 options.

See this whole mentally challengeds on the board chat.

How about we start a separate thread about it.

Posters put the name up of someone they think is extremely dubious and if enough posters like it, then folk get punted?

Soon establish who just doesn't like debating reasonably with those that have joined just to noise up us Rangers fans....

Though also 4 fairly narrow ones. Doubt we'll those 4 together much.

Having guys who really want it and have the physicality to be able to go shoulder to shoulder and run over opponents is very exciting though. Really hope we get Docherty as he seems the most attacking of those 4 options.
I wasn’t meaning together mate just stating those 4 know what it means to play for rangers and would give everything for us, would be a bit of a narrow midfield 4 :p

Depends on what sort of deal you are used to doing. It’s like houses, if you set a price, you never say how much lower (or higher) you are willing to go,. It might be say you want £200k, but will accept £180k. But you don’t tell anyone that as they will only bid the lowest amount.

Posters put the name up of someone they think is extremely dubious and if enough posters like it, then folk get punted?

Soon establish who just doesn't like debating reasonably with those that have joined just to noise up us Rangers fans....
Most will have someone that can vouch for them, although I think many are Bears at the wind up

It always has been and always will be infested with obsessed mentally challengeds,it's what they do......creepy bastard's.

Of course not, but the abuse of the board when a transfer doesn't go through as quickly as some demand is bang out of order.

Who else has done the same level of business this window in our league, despite the board shoring up our financial shortfall at the same time?

It's always the same posters and they just spout the same pish, criticising everything that doesn't happen immediately, then demanding a f***in statement.

Never in a million years are they genuine Rangers supporters with the club's best interests at heart.
I think this is just something you just have to except, On your bit about people demanding statements i'm in total agreement with them in regards to some of the newspaper articles and certain individuals on the internet trying to damage our image at every turn along with the slanderous comments and accusations which so far has gone on for the last few years and not one piece of action taken against them,so you can see how people get angry and some need to be set as an example... But at the same time the club can't issue a statement for everything that's written on the internet,but could easily go after those who have been trying to do the most damage for years.

I don't also think it's a problem with people complaining about transfers not going through quick enough,some of us are patient and some are not,but i think the patient and the impatient in the grand scheme of things all want the same thing, to see a strong Rangers team challenging for the title,some want it a little quicker than others but we must walk before we can run and we're going in a good direction so far in this transfer window of that i think you would agree.

In the long run opinions on football forums can make for good debate just the same as some opinions can leave you scratching your head and find them nothing more than bizarre fantasy from some and we all want what's best for the club at the end of the day.

Unless the person concerned can prove that they're not.

I recon he would be gutted. Wouldn't any of us be if Ranger's came calling and the deal fell through.

Yes, of course, but I was thinking beyond his initial disappointment. Hamilton must know how much he wants this, so they are playing a bit fast and loose with the lad's head and it may not end well for them if it falls through.

No deal and a very, very unhappy player.

I think this is just something you just have to except, On your bit about people demanding statements i'm in total agreement with them in regards to some of the newspaper articles and certain individuals on the internet trying to damage our image at every turn along with the slanderous comments and accusations which so far has gone on for the last few years and not one piece of action taken against them,so you can see how people get angry and some need to be set as an example... But at the same time the club can't issue a statement for everything that's written on the internet,but could easily go after those who have been trying to do the most damage for years.

I don't also think it's a problem with people complaining about transfers not going through quick enough,some of us are patient and some are not,but i think the patient and the impatient in the grand scheme of things all want the same thing, to see a strong Rangers team challenging for the title,some want it a little quicker than others but we must walk before we can run and we're going in a good direction so far in this transfer window of that i think you would agree.

In the long run opinions on football forums can make for good debate just the same as some opinions can leave you scratching your head and find them nothing more than bizarre fantasy from some and we all want what's best for the club at the end of the day.

You make some fair points mate.

On the other hand I'm afraid I can't agree that everyone on here has the club's best interests at heart.

We've had clowns on here demanding board resignations and that the board are making us a laughing stock because we haven't rolled over to whatever Hamilton are wanting out the transfer.

That's the same board who's brought in John, Goss Murphy, Martin this window and will add Docherty sooner rather than later, plus shoring up the shortfall to keep our club in business.

I'm all for healthy debate about our club, but not with those that don't even have a clue or care what those best interests are mate.

Yes, of course, but I was thinking beyond his initial disappointment. Hamilton must know how much he wants this, so they are playing a bit fast and loose with the lad's head and it may not end well for them if it falls through.

No deal and a very, very unhappy player.
Hope for all concerned it goes through, particularly the player as you say must be frustrating for the lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back