Complacency is our biggest enemy now and it was in full view today.

Laudrup is God

I thought we were absolutely woeful today players looked as if the game was already won.

Some taking three touches when one is enough not shooting when presented with the chance and the lazy touches.

Hopefully Gerrard can use this as massive warning that if we don’t apply ourselves properly we won’t win.

Back to getting it out wide and crossing.

The attitude continued on from the last half hour against the sheep.

Lack of options due to injuries beginning to show as well.

A sloppy and slow performance we hardly created any clear cut chances Aribo and Kamara were terrible I don’t understand why Davis won’t shoot sometimes Kent is bang out of form would have kept Hagi on very frustrating

I didn't think we were complacent really at all. Struggled to break down a team with no interest of having a football match, it happens.

I thought we were absolutely woeful today players looked as if the game was already won.

Some taking three touches when one is enough not shooting when presented with the chance and the lazy touches.

Hopefully Gerrard can use this as massive warning that if we don’t apply ourselves properly we won’t win.
Didn't see any complacency at all.

Motherwell made life very difficult for us.

It wasn't complacency at all.

Motherwell were well organized and none of our players really played very well. Sometimes it is that simple.
Agreed we are facing a team with new Manager bounce, if Motherwell keep playing like that they will get off bottom.
We move on we get players back from injury and we'll win this.

The players appeared to think that a goal would come and there didnt seem to be any panic when one down.

I just wish at times instead of passing back and forth they would run at defences quicker and more often rather than letting players of the opposition get back to help out.

Roofe, Jack and Arf out has made a dent. I've been disappointed with Kamara and Aribo together recently but what can you do. We've not had the gap closed this weekend, so it isn't all bad.

I actually think the team set up wasn’t right against a team that’ll battle like Motherwell. Hagi isn’t the ideal option I don’t think. These are games that we miss Arfield and Jack.
We have been missing them really badly. Aribo and Kamara have been poor for quite a while.

I feel we desperately need a new cm in. Arfield might not be back for a while given our recent injury recovery record and Zungu clearly isn't trusted or fancied.

Miss Arfield, Jack and Roofe big time in these games. Was poor today, but we haven’t lost any ground. Need to get back to winning ways next game and keep focused.

The OP is spot on. That was a wasted opportunity today to stretch our lead at the top of the table today. Motherwell haven't won a game since October. We cannot continue starting games at walking pace.

When we are so far in front a result like that might not be a bad thing because hopefully it will give the players a kick up the arse.

Back