Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

I'll try explain a bit better

If Julien passed it into unknown player.

Unknown player too could have been spreading the virus unknowingly to his close contacts

So the whole process doesn't really work since it's only the person who tested positive who's 'close contacts' are being looked at.

They're another positive test away from opening themselves upto extreme sanctions.

All of the staffs players should have been isolating when Julien caught it. That's the reality.
see above

unknown player gets infected from Julien - but you do not become infectious the instant you catch it.

you do not become infectious within hours of catching it. there is an incubation period. Scenario: i meet you for a chat. I transmit coronavirus to you. You then go and meet another mate one hour later and have a pint with them. At that point, you are not a transmission risk as you have insufficient viral load to pass it on to others. within the next few days, however, once the virus has replicated within your body, you are infectious. It is NOT immediate.

sorry but unfortunately there is no issue here with further contact tracing. All of julien's contacts have isolated, and the new infection is one of those individuals.

Unknown player too could have been spreading the virus unknowingly to his close contacts

So the whole process doesn't really work since it's only the person who tested positive who's 'close contacts' are being looked at.

They're another positive test away from opening themselves upto extreme sanctions.

All of the staffs players should have been isolating when Julien caught it. That's the reality.
Nah, too far. It can incubate for up to 14 days before appearing, think that's all that's happened

"a wee drink in the afternoon of a day off"

kdfI1lA.jpg

Sharks with frickin laser beams

I personally thought Shane Duffy would've been a stick-on for a positive test on the return from Dubai and was very surprised to see him line up against Hibs and again against Livi.

If this latest positive test turns out to actually be Duffy then it'll be highly suspect in my opinion.
Hopefully not shane duffy every game he plays is a bonus for us

Has it been found out who it is? Or has it been stated that it's not a player who's played the past two games?
They’ll announce it in a day or two I imagine, like the did with Turnbull & Julien.

They’ve just said it’s one the lads isolating, I hope it’s one the Norwegian guys cause they are actually decent.

hhahahaha that is gold.

"Everyone is negative. whole squad is negative!"...(**bar two players) hahahahaha

"We were absolutely Totally professional" (**whispers had a wee drink in the afternoon)
Exactly what I took from the clip. Long may this continue.

Basically Hibs were correct to demand the scum players be tested before last week's game

This now places the SPFL in an awkward position

Snus has lost the plot

Pressure of 21 point gap is getting to him. Big time

They have got 2 points out of 9 from the 3 must win games and 2 of them were at home

He’s now admitted the drinking In Dubai

Clerr has an open and shut case now that Snus and Kennedy have now admitted the Covid breaches as part of the SFA rules on elite travel

Even if this unknown players contacts should have been isolating then that would be over now anyway.

Incubation period for the virus is the reason these players needed to isolate and also why the unknown player tested negative on arrival and now positive. Only people that have been in close contact just before symptoms or a positive test now have to self isolate so should just be players family.

He’s a tramp. A classless tramp. Always has been. For some reason the media pander to him. “He’s just passionate and fiery”

no he’s a disgusting piece of shit who will shout, threaten and cheat to get whatever he wants. People saying he’s trying to invoke the wrath of sturgeon so she stops the season may well sound far fetched but this slimey wee lady's front bottom doesn’t have the strength of character or scruples to not at least try that option.

%^*& Neil Lennon. Hope he’s chased from park head and spends the rest of his life a miserable, lonely drunken wreck.

Basically Hibs were correct to demand the scum players be tested before last week's game

This now places the SPFL in an awkward position
Of course they were and the SPFL stance ( or sellik’s as its one and the same ) was disgraceful.
It now means there is more risk and threat to more infections and cancellations.

Genuinely can’t believe some PR chief or media consultant has let, what appears to be a steaming pish stained jakie ramble to the press!.

Back