Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

Are there any other teams in the UK being so secretive when a player tests positive? Do most teams not just say straight away who it is?
The English FA told clubs not to announce player names, Celtic will probably announce who it was tomorrow or the following day.

That’s been the pattern with Turnbull & Julien.

You know this lady's front bottom would be sitting at home, supping from the bottle watching in a rage at all sports coverage he could. Writing down in his wee notebook about people who spoke so wrongly about his actions, plotting taking them to task. Smashing bottles off the wall when people connected with his own club twist the knife.

ECEB5708-9335-4-F3-A-8279-939-EC7-A043-CB.png

A wee drink in our afternoon off.

That sentence should mean every player involved is subject to an SPFL charge, same as the Aberdeen and Rangers players.
The poolside and the bar area where they were pictured drinking also shows members of the public. Might not be illegal as Lennon says, but it definitely breaches the covid protocols.

That's both their manager and assistant manager admitted in their press conferences they broke the rules. Failure to charge their players over this would be a total disgrace and further evidence that the governing bodies treat Celtic preferentially.
Even if they'd booked the whole hotel for their exclusive use, the pool and bar should have been closed. They should have been nowhere but their own rooms, their own exclusive use dining area, and the training ground.

Last edited:
I often wonder.
:D

I met him once. Think he was sober.... About 10 years ago in M&S in Braehead. He was with a bird, not sure if it was gf, wife or hooker, anyway, not important. Was with the wee man, who was about 5/6 at the time and had on a Rangers top. I commented "Look, there's Neil Lennon" to the wee man. Lennon heard, looked at us, noticed the wee mans top and muttered something under his breath. I said "nae need for that", and he genuinely turned to come back with that horrible scowl on his face. The bird pulled him away. I genuinely wanted to skite him all over the place but let it go.

Anyway, that's why I'm convinced he brought the doing on himself.

I often wonder.

I met him once. Think he was sober.... About 10 years ago in M&S in Braehead. He was with a bird, not sure if it was gf, wife or hooker, anyway, not important. Was with the wee man, who was about 5/6 at the time and had on a Rangers top. I commented "Look, there's Neil Lennon" to the wee man. Lennon heard, looked at us, noticed the wee mans top and muttered something under his breath. I said "nae need for that", and he genuinely turned to come back with that horrible scowl on his face. The bird pulled him away. I genuinely wanted to skite him all over the place but let it go.

So in summary, you are suggesting an ex Celtic player & current Celtic manager, who has a reputation for being a twat, was indeed a twat?.

I’m shocked :))

It’s not possible to have done all the right things and end up with isolating. Is he trying to tell their fans he done right for them and their team? Not that I give a shit.

A wee drink in our afternoon off.

That sentence should mean every player involved is subject to an SPFL charge, same as the Aberdeen and Rangers players.
The poolside and the bar area where they were pictured drinking also shows members of the public. Might not be illegal as Lennon says, but it definitely breaches the covid protocols.

That's both their manager and assistant manager admitted in their press conferences they broke the rules. Failure to charge their players over this would be a total disgrace and further evidence that the governing bodies treat Celtic preferentially.
Yet they get full backing from Maxwell & Doncaster and not a word from Clerr.

Ricky Foster is - i know, but he is ripping into their Dubai trip and how lower leagues punished because of this one team. Also putting Maxwell under the spotlight too.

About time!
Why is he outside Ibrox, surely there’s an obvious place to have that interview no?

The fact that he thinks it's "remarkable" that only 2 of them have tested positive?! :D

Some would think they maybe wanted MORE positive cases

Good point, did he expect the numbers to be higher?

Surely you would have objected to the Dubai jolly if you thought even 1 of your players would come back positive.

The guy is hurting big time and he 100% has the "everyone is against us" tinfoil hat on, good to see :))

Back