Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

Probably a good thing livi on Wednesday has no crowd, there's every possibility water bottles will be getting booted into the stand

Just seen Richard Foster of Partick Thistle on SSN just now being interviewed outside Ibrox and he's slating the Dubai trip which has seen the lower leagues being made scapegoats for it. They're getting it from everywhere now.
Apart from the fact Ibrox stadium is the most beautiful place in the world, why is he being interviewed there when this is all about Celtic?

:D

I met him once. Think he was sober.... About 10 years ago in M&S in Braehead. He was with a bird, not sure if it was gf, wife or hooker, anyway, not important. Was with the wee man, who was about 5/6 at the time and had on a Rangers top. I commented "Look, there's Neil Lennon" to the wee man. Lennon heard, looked at us, noticed the wee mans top and muttered something under his breath. I said "nae need for that", and he genuinely turned to come back with that horrible scowl on his face. The bird pulled him away. I genuinely wanted to skite him all over the place but let it go.

Anyway, that's why I'm convinced he brought the doing on himself.
I know for a fact he brought it on himself.

Protocols had been followed but half of them failed track and trace for being to close.

Aye sounds like it ya ginger wank.

Basically Hibs were correct to demand the scum players be tested before last week's game

This now places the SPFL in an awkward position
Was it ever clarified why Hibs request was turned down? Seemed reasonable enough to me.

P.S. this utter collapse & meltdown has been beyond what any of us could have realistically predicted B-D

Unreal, to normal people another player coming back positive would surely proof that the isolation period was indeed correct thing to happen not slate it.

Its my birthday today and popcorn teeth having a mental breakdown has been a great present.
Happy birthday, hope you get more presents from covid fc before the day finishes.

:D

I met him once. Think he was sober.... About 10 years ago in M&S in Braehead. He was with a bird, not sure if it was gf, wife or hooker, anyway, not important. Was with the wee man, who was about 5/6 at the time and had on a Rangers top. I commented "Look, there's Neil Lennon" to the wee man. Lennon heard, looked at us, noticed the wee mans top and muttered something under his breath. I said "nae need for that", and he genuinely turned to come back with that horrible scowl on his face. The bird pulled him away. I genuinely wanted to skite him all over the place but let it go.

Anyway, that's why I'm convinced he brought the doing on himself.
I know a few folk who've met him through their work and have said he's really nice which makes it hard for them to hate him.

Even if that were true, they just need to look at his antics on the touchline against us to rekindle that hatred

The fact that he says it is remarkable that only 2 players have COVID, you would think they were forced to go on the trip and actually expected more to get it! No, no you did this to yourselves

Neic is the greatest manager in history. Tie him down to a long contract. Always the victim here. Superb performances so far this year. 2 points is quite an achievement. Do you think they will buy this? This year gets better and better.

Lennon has turned up for his next interview... (Over to someone who can photoshop his head onto Father Jack).

drink-2-3.gif

Back