Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

It is, going by the rumours on WhatsApp, apparently Julian was pictured rubbing his baws on Duffy's steering wheel and licking my face, Lennon was keeping look out B-D

Not sure if it's true or not, I choose to believe it is :))

*I did not start this rumour, honestly.
Outed yourself here mate B-D

It is, going by the rumours on WhatsApp, apparently Julian was pictured rubbing his baws on Duffy's steering wheel and licking his d00r handles, Lennon was keeping look out B-D

Not sure if it's true or not, I choose to believe it is :))

*I did not start this rumour, honestly.
I just took a guess there lol
a big loss to us lol

He’s trying to create a siege mentality. Trying to get his players to believe everything and everyone is against them so they are right up for the games.

I really really want to watch the full interview, comedy gold

we will finish a good few of them off this season

He’s trying to create a siege mentality. Trying to get his players to believe everything and everyone is against them so they are right up for the games.

Except he is 100% in the wrong and making a bad decision 10x worse with these outbursts. There is no gain from this whatsoever, its fantastic.

Just now got over a 5 minute coughing fit that was triggered by a burst of uncontrollable laughter due to that vid of treacle teeth absolutely losing the plot in front of the cameras .

Take all this shite, stick in a blender, liquidise it, load it into a syringe and inject it right into my fúcking veins B-D

"a wee drink in the afternoon of a day off"

kdfI1lA.jpg
aw naw.he's dain the finger thing.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have pictured the meltdown from that club, their manager, and their fans . It just gets better every single week. Just when you think they have levelled out, they come out with something else.

So many memes and laughs. From sharkheid to snus, Duffy, Laxative, Frimpong not using his ding dong, barriers, braids and banners , and now manager meltdown. It's absolutely fantastic. B-D

Last edited:
There are no words. Where do you even start with that? Everyone here knows that it's paranoid nonsense from a man who's only ever known how to play the victim.

If he'd had his way, the players who had tested negative would have played and it would have lead to a full-on outbreak in their squad. I get that it's annoying to have 13 seemingly fit and healthy squad members unavailable for selection, but track and trace did its job here and prevented two cases from becoming many many more.

No chance of that happening, as a qualified body language expert, Calum McGregor’s interview post Livy showed the players are against him.

Did his players have a choice whether to go or did they have to go for work?

2 of them, at least, have picked up a potentially deadly virus which nobody really knows the full extent of potentially life changing, long term effects. Didn’t they/he have a duty of care to these people? What about the players families?

On a serious not if it’s 2 players from this trip, has the seconds close contacts been done?

or has juliens 13 been the same close people

Pretty much.

Just playing to the clubs biggest funders which just happens to be the always cheated never defeated brigade.

Get them all to believe its the Masons at play behind the scenes and he might keep his job or at least get an easier ride till the end.

Did his players have a choice whether to go or did they have to go for work?

2 of them, at least, have picked up a potentially deadly virus which nobody really knows the full extent of potentially life changing, long term effects. Didn’t they/he have a duty of care to these people? What about the players families?
This actually crossed my mind as well, players with vulnerable partners or whatever should have been given a choice.

They might have been, who knows.

I did wonder though.

This actually crossed my mind as well, players with vulnerable partners or whatever should have been given a choice.

They might have been, who knows.

I did wonder though.
Squad of lads thats been on lockdown have probs jumped at the chance of a holiday together tbh.

Back