Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

so lenny claimed no physical distancing at the Fountain of Youth Stadium - u really could not make that feking up ...................

if only they had social distanced previously in their sad existence......

Awe well lenny we will null and void the season because everyone had rules and you broke them l hope the plane your club hired to take you on a rest and recreation and training or bonding trip is shielding the only thing you bonded with was covid 19 l could say covid 10 but that's gone

I’m sure any dressing rooms et cetera has been checked over to make sure they apply with the Covid-19 restrictions.

He is just trying to get a siege mentality back he done that the last time he arrived at Parkhead he is now trying to do it again hoping the fans back him

This guy raises a good point about them being provided the 4 dressing rooms at Perth.

El naranja 1872

@ElPedro1872

Replying to
@wap1884
and
@MBS1872
So basically they were given more than adequate provision of safe space and they decided to break protocols and jam themselves in like sardines. Not sure the can of worms Neil was hoping to open today is going to take precedent over the huge pile of manure he has unearthed!

8:04 pm · 18 Jan 2021·Twitter for iPhone

His own fans will be sending bullets in the post soon.
Pics-Art-01-18-09-16-28.jpg

This guy raises a good point about them being provided the 4 dressing rooms at Perth.
El naranja 1872
@ElPedro1872

Replying to
@wap1884
and
@MBS1872
So basically they were given more than adequate provision of safe space and they decided to break protocols and jam themselves in like sardines. Not sure the can of worms Neil was hoping to open today is going to take precedent over the huge pile of manure he has unearthed!

8:04 pm · 18 Jan 2021·Twitter for iPhone

That's hilarious, he's just opened another can of worms. Or as lennon calls them, dinner!

I don’t think we will see much more of Lennon. I try think he just committed career suicide on camera.

That was a come and sack me press conference. There is defence of your club which is admirable, and there is sheer fucking stupidity, which he gave out in spades.

He probably managed to alienate his employer, their fans in addition to the Scottish Government, the UK Government and most of Scottish football.

If he ranted the piss from his press conference in one of their fan forums he would probably be banned.

Anyone else think when he mentions Hamilton and St J situations that he's pointing it out to the gov so they take action?
your probably right, but when i first heard him mention the other clubs was thinking whats it got to do with them ??? - then its gets weirder when he mentions the Scotland team doing the conga - he is talking about his own players !!!!!!!!!

so i think he tried to start with a level head but the occassion got to big to him and he lost it, as its classic lenny, no ma fault, ramble ramble, everyone oot tae get me, it wusnae me - blame blame...............

I’m calling it. Lennon will be sacked within 60hrs of this post being made. Most likely, Livingston Away January 2021 will be his last game in charge.
Is it confusing to say I hope not but I do?

I detest the lady's front bottom, but I want him here to see us win 55 and the double. But I also want him to %^*& off - as he's a detestable lady's front bottom.

Either way, %^*& off.

“As soon as Celtic are deemed to do something wrong then bang"

But, but but....I thought he said they did no wrong !

Let me get this straight, he is complaining about facilities at Hamilton but also admitting that Celtic broke social distancing protocols?

Teams have had to adapt, and I'm assuming their protocols have been verified for Covid times. This guy skewering them, is a lady's front bottom move. Not surprised.

Yeah, but he has said they were all crammed in, when they had 4 dressignrooms. This is to do with the beggars not the other teams.

Back