Lurgan Flopp - All chat in here please

Guy on now talking sense pointing out how Celtic have actually benefited from Covid. Kaye trying to steer the conversation back to stopping football.
Has the original topic they where discussing changed to stopping football now I’m confused.

As an aside, have been meaning to say this in a few threads but some of that account's tweets reminded me.

This talk of them being "punished" for their trip to Dubai. They quite simply haven't been. The football authorities haven't touched them. Worth throwing in to any discussions that come up.

Has the original topic they where discussing changed to stopping football now I’m confused.
Kaye doing her best to steer the discussion away from Celtic in Dubai. She wants football stopped because "our kids aren't even at school".

Poor separate entity fc, forced onto a plane under duress , to go to Dubai, where they were forced to lie at a poolside and drink beer while millions of people back home are sat in houses under severe restrictions and unable to visit family members.

Terrible what they've been put through.

Come on don’t criticise Kaye Adams she is only being the devils advocate. See that word you use ‘T - - - - - -‘ it should not be allowed on here. Rangers have a ‘ everyone, anyone ‘ campaign and it should not be tolerated by Follow Follow.

Not sure if you are taking the piss but if not jog on

Anyone who supports terrorists fighting against the UK, will IMO be called derogatory terms

As an aside, have been meaning to say this in a few threads but some of that account's tweets reminded me.

This talk of them being "punished" for their trip to Dubai. They quite simply haven't been. The football authorities haven't touched them. Worth throwing in to any discussions that come up.
The people on the TV said bad words, and they simply aren't used to it

Kay doing her best to push the "should elite sport continue" pish. Disgraceful Frank was allowed to spout his bile.

The Fat Japanese said they've donated £1m to charities helping deal with the pandemic.
A lot of mentally challengeds weren't happy that he claimed it was the club when it was fans cash donated to the Celtc Foundation.
Aye, £10k from the club itself, and Liewell uses the £1m figure as evidence of how the club are helping during the pandemic.

When you account for furlough, and even before you get into any government support offered to the SPFL clubs, Celtic are a net drain on public resources during this pandemic.

He was going on about how much money they have donated during the pandemic, bit like Jimmy saville doing charity work that
Let’s clarify this, Celtic Football Club have not donated a single penny to charity. Or certainly nothing like their claims. Their charity foundation have donated money and where does that come from....? Their supporters.

A phrase they like to use comes into play here, separate entity. Their foundation and our foundation are not the clubs so let’s allow that particular soundbite to pass.

Folk need to calm down. How the %^*& is a never was presenter like Kaye Adams going to have a say in cancelling football. She’s no idea the protocols in place etc.

Get back in the kitchen you Nat tart
Who needs to calm down I couldn’t give a flying fcuk about Kay Adams opinion if you mean me,the narrative of the phone in seems to have changed is what I asked.

I think its amazing that after the fat pig apologised to the hordes last week the whole Dubai thing went quiet then we had that whole Championship debacle with ICT and that took more heat off them.

Then...We got to yesterday and treacle teeth has thrust the Tims right back into the spot light with that car crash interview, Tims PR machine must be going tonto.

Kaye Adam was a joke

Talking about stopping professional sport across the globe due to the pandemic

Bet you 100% she’s sitting in a BBC a studio earning her wage

If you want a hypocrite she’s a prime example

She goes to work but sports professionals are not allowed to

BBC as usual are utter scum and that show was geared to steer away from the actual topic about Lennons actions yesterday

Lennon using bullying term is another farce

His aggression and bullying Charles Paterson was out of order

Would love a decent Jurno to ask NL why did he wait until now to discuss other clubs “lack” of protocols? Ask him if it’s to try and get other teams punished, deflect from his teams actions, try and stop the season or all of the above. Also given how serious an issue bullying is can you explain who you feel is bullying and in what context?

Kaye Adams urging for pro sport to be cancelled is very much in line with the usual callers who want all things cancelled if they bring other people happiness.
58683f5fbc328_greggbath.gif.1832c0d2766e4b250f434034ba92d886.gif.c57ffbcdc08783ee46103b8330c71e3c.gif

" I'm a well known TV chef. I'm a bit of a mad shagger. I'm fat and baldy. Hearts fans love me for some unknown reason. I'm sat here burning my balls off with piping hot water and I'm thinking, even I wouldn't pump Kaye Adams."

Last edited:
Is there any more than the 5min of the conference available?

There has to be more than that recorded, absolutely hilarious breakdown.

The pretence is gone, now everyone can see how much of a bitter, paranoid, nasty, self-entitled, arrogant idiot he is. B-)

Would love Steve Clarke to get involved in an 'argumentative media square go' with Lennon about his criticism of the Scottish team's conga celebration. If Clarke doesn't say something in defence of the conga then the Scotland squad and management might be seen as guilty as Celtic even to a lesser extent. Hopefully even the SFA and 'wee nippy-sweetie 'might all get involved in the argument too.

Anyway it would make for great viewing with the lagers, crisps, ice cream and jelly at hand.

Last edited:
Back