Just Saw Steven Davis Walking His Dog

A wee light brown spaniel type thing. Also with his daughters. Shit story bro as due to covid, autographs and chat are a non-event.

He must live near me.

No location sadly Timmy if you are looking in!
You’re going to walk the same route tomorrow at the same time aren’t you.

A wee light brown spaniel type thing. Also with his daughters. Shit story bro as due to covid, autographs and chat are a non-event.

He must live near me.

No location sadly Timmy if you are looking in!

He lives nowhere near you mate. He walks his dog in that area in the hope you will see him and post about it on here. Getting a Balogun1 post earns extra kudos in the cut-throat atmosphere of the changing room.

Was he wearing a mask?
If not the lurkers on here will be reporting back to Kerrydale hq
You might be the cause of a shit storm in the msm op :)) :))

Met his family on multiple occasions very nice and down to earth people which I assume Steven Davis being the same

I actually also saw Steven Davis walking down the street once in 2019, not going to say where for obvious reasons. Cool story bro.

I've also seen Neil Lennon in some pub a few times many months apart, not going to say which ones, but he was on the fruit machines when I saw him, he might have a gambling habit.

I actually also saw Steven Davis walking down the street once in 2019, not going to say where for obvious reasons. Cool story bro.

I've also seen Neil Lennon in some pub a few times many months apart, not going to say which ones, but he was on the fruit machines when I saw him, he might have a gambling habit.
What might those be?

And if it was Edmiston Drive you need to delete your account.

Can't resist telling everyone this peach of a story, but I saw him in Nandos Braehead with his family years ago. I think he had chicken.

Back