Barker or Jones?

Who do you prefer, Barker or Jones?

• Total voters

1914-18

As back up to Kent who would you rather out of the 2? Obviously Jones is way out the picture with the management team but on their day who would you rather in the team as back up to Kent?

I think we would all like better but these 2 are the ones currently in the squad

Jones every day of the week.

Excellent in last years Europa qualifying campaign and played well away to Motherwell earlier in the season.

He should be the one coming on for Kent when he's not at it.

I went for Jones. He has had some good performances for us. One player that still really annoys me on how he hasn't done more though. I think he has what is required but seems to lack the application and nut to really hunker down. I do still live in hope he does it, proba not mind.

Neither would be a choice for me.
Picked Jones because when he puts in the work he offers more. Such a shame his lack of professionalism lets him down. Can't even put it down to daftboyness any more. He's wasted his talent. If he had the application of, say, Andy Halliday he'd be a superstar. Imho

I think Barker suits our system better & has better in game intelligence/tactical discipline, but I think Jones is a better player.

Undecided.
This is why barker got the nod from me, disappointed in jones because I really think he could be a cracker if he had his head screwed on and took advice on.

I voted Jones purely cause Barker has never done anything of note in any of his many chances on the pitch. Jones seems to be a bit of a rocket but far more effective.

If anything Stewart has actually been more effective than both though.

I think jones is maybe a better player but i wouldnt want him about my squad in all honesty

In an ideal world neither of them. Jones is probably better on the ball and cab create something from nothing, whereas Barker is more tactically sound and less of fud.

Hopefully get wright in before the window ends and he can offer us a but more quality as a back up to Kent.

Tbh I’m going with option 3 - a traffic cone

Whilst not as mobile as the other 2 it doesn’t demand a weekly salary, it won’t go to parties and potentially affect the entire squad with Covid and it doesn’t have stupid chin strap face fuzz.

Jones has only played 176 minutes of football for us versus Barker who has played 607 minutes, I would go for Barker because I have hardly seen Jones play. Barker's passing accuracy is slightly higher than Jones too.

Back