Livingston 2 - 2 - All comments in here

Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fact that barring us no one else has beaten them in the league for well over a year sums it up. People Can talk about budgets ,wages etc all they like, but it still doesn't change the fact that's an utter piss take.

7 occasions in 20 games they've dropped points against the other teams now.

They've failed to win 35% of their non Old firm league games.

And you're complaining about what exactly? None of the rest of them have beaten us either this season. Who cares if they're drawing games and not losing them?

7 draws in 20 games. What more do you want?

Love this
Brown's heat map

gERRARD%20HEAT%20MAP_1.png
:))

Hopefully some of the paranoid hysterical types have learned from that, some ridiculous takes earlier in this thread.

Also, the panic merchants who were freaking out after our result on Sunday. Relax.

They haven’t won a game of football in 4 attempts.
Inside i was melting mate I can’t lie but let’s be honest it’s been so long and I can’t control the emotions

Great result for us tonight, feared the worst with Livi playing their B team but happy nonetheless.

The Broon red card is the cherry on top!

Just makes that decision by Livingston to play the reserves all the more crazy. They could have been right up the arse of Hibs and the sheep tonight.
Why did they I wonder?

Favour to their mentally challenged pals or scared of catching Covid?

It’s hard to believe that as shite as this celtc side is they’ve only been beaten by us this season.

Pacific Quay CSC

Livingston pick up a second draw in a week against Celtic, having rested a few of their best players tonight.

B-) B-)

Back