Will Lennon be sacked tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 400 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 842 67.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Horrible little loser - sums up the club he plays for.

Bye bye.

I've joked a few times about Celtic being in the race for second rather than the title. I'm now starting to think it's not a joke! It'd be fantastic if someone else - anyone else - pipped them to the second champions league spot.
We talked about this with the Grand Wizard at the Apprentice Moose, Elks and Painters Lodge at the last meeting. Seems the plan is if we win the league early enough, we loan Alfie to Lodge Leith, under COVID rule 1690, and we take a dive in the last game with the Hibees.

It's a long standing arrangement we've had since they stopped trying on Helicopter Sunday.

“Too many draws.

First time they get in our box they score.

Difficult pitch difficult night
Way too easy for them to score.
Second goal momentum went after that

Scott has a moment of madness. A little ill disc...well a lot of ill discipline

Never say never but the draws have really killed us. A lot to do.

Before lockdown we were rampant. I don’t know where they’ve gone”

Cheers Neil thanks for coming. Sorry for being anti Irish bigots and calling you out for the shite alcoholic poor professional prick that you are.
Bye bye.

“Too many draws.

First time they get in our box they score.

Difficult pitch difficult night
Way too easy for them to score.
Second goal momentum went after that

Scott has a moment of madness. A little ill disc...well a lot of ill discipline

Never say never but the draws have really killed us. A lot to do.

Before lockdown we were rampant. I don’t know where they’ve gone”

Cheers Neil thanks for coming. Sorry for being anti Irish bigots and calling you out for the shite alcoholic poor professional prick that you are.
Bye bye.
Chucked it.

Livi are a pretty fit side, still swarming all over them right at the death, loved the way the guy just knocked it past 40m Ajer and left him stranded.

Barkas is always good for a chuckle.
Don't disagree, but I've thought for some time now how unfit Celtic appear. Turnbull hooked again. Seems that their midfield can't last 90 minutes, or in Brown's case 10.

Lennon getting a grilling on Radio Scotland

Yes it is a shambles you rocket GIRUY

I've been concerned about my position for a long time !

Wee bit off topic here, but the tide may finally be beginning to turn in Scottish football, and I don’t just mean on the park.

If the club grow a pair, the opportunity may be there to make sweeping changes in the corridors of power.
Rangers won't be found wanting.
Maybe things are going on behind the scenes more than we know.
Then again it might just be them doing it all by themselves

Back