Sky: Scottish Premiership and Championship clubs asked by JRG to review procedures and protocols

If clubs haven’t been following rules this could be a issue. Let’s hope the clubs that told Lennon he was wrong are telling the truth

I think they’re putting a reminder out and having had a senior (don’t laugh) staff “member” publicly call out some teams them it’s a cover yiur arse

No action following TLBs comments about the referee after the old firm game, no action on Edouards challenge in Hibs game, no review into their jolly to Dubai.

BUT - cellic say other clubs aren’t following protocols. Lo and behold - a review takes place.

Don’t have a problem with this in principle but the fact it’s lennon instigated it when his club have been the worst covid offenders is outrageous.

Where are the sanctions against them for their abuse of protocol?

Unless they realise they have been breaking rules and stop football until they are sure they are met
I would have thought the SFA would have to sign off on protocols and periodically check them at all clubs, if not attend all games? Can't see a scenario where a club is suddenly found to have been flouting rules all season.

Feck, I joking made a post the other day about this, it could come true o_O

Let me predict the first statement the SFA/SPFL make on this whole situation -

“On behalf of the Scottish public, I would like to graciously thank the esteemed manager of that lovely football club, Celtic FC for letting us know that certain clubs in the Scottish premiership have not been following the Covid regulations put in place by us. Therefore we need to consider ensuring this situation is immediately halted and never repeated.

To set an example to the other clubs, we will therefore be charging both Hamilton and St Johnstone with Covid breaches. Since our information was from a reliable source (Mr Lennon) we have decided to find both clubs guilty straight away and both clubs will fined and docked points.

To encourage compliance and to thank the whistleblower, we have decided to award his team an additional 15 league points as way of a thank you for the valuable information he provided.

Regards, Neil Doncaster and Ian Maxwell”

They are going to try everything to get football stopped are they? This is really bad news for us but no unexpected from that bunch of grassing pricks.

The way Celtic fans are getting on about their null and void season reminds me of when I was a teenager playing championship manager and I got beat in a game, so I just turned it off without saving it and played it again until I won. These bastards just seem to think they have a god given right to win everything

I would have thought the SFA would have to sign off on protocols and periodically check them at all clubs, if not attend all games? Can't see a scenario where a club is suddenly found to have been flouting rules all season.
Good point, surely the SFA/SPFL have the duty to carry out random checks to ensure that all the protocols are being adhered to? This has the appearance of jumping to Celtc's call, which hopefully will open the eyes of the other clubs, who have been so far hypnotised by Liewell's voodoo lies.

Been Tims agenda all along to get the season halted. JRG may just be trying to appease the wicked witch of Holyrood with this review or maybe one or more among them support Separate Entity FC.

Back