Ally reckons there could be an announcement regarding Lennon “any minute” according to Brazil

"After a sustained and thorough review process, in which the scope and range of our criteria were exhaustive we would like to present the findings to our support and the wider footballing family.

We believe this is a fair and accurate summation of the current reality and we stand by our findings, to which we will field no further questions.

We, Celtic FC, can confirm that Neil Francis Lennon is a total cùnt and the 10 is totally fùcked"

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't punted but he should be let go for his own good, after the last few days it will only get worse. Eventually it goes past being amusing.
Read somthing yesterday sayin they have to pay him for everything he's due not sure how accurate but it mentioned they would have to pay him a lot of bonuses too! I know nothing about thier finances but my guess is they're skint after furloughing their u18s! hopfully they can't afford to sack him and we some more car park madness :))

No game Saturday, even more fan pressure after last night, continual car crash media interaction, this morning is obvious time to pull trigger - its the only way for the agenda to be changed

I think he HAS to be sacked today. The board will be scrambling to save their own positions and he will be the sacrificial lamb who will be silenced. That in turn will buy them a few weeks of speculation and big names so they can sell the STs for next season.

It depends in the context of how McCoist put it. If he said there could be an announcement any minute, then aye of course there could.

But if he said '"I'm hearing" before it, then thats different.

If that was our manager, I'd want him gone. There's a way to act & setting fire to everyone and everything you come across isn't the way to do it. He's a self pitying embarrassment.

But this is Lennon in a nutshell the past 20 years. He can act how he wants to whoever he wants and there are no repercussions. This is the end result of being appeased and mollycoddled by his press pals.

Feign injury ? Aye but.
Knife threats ? Aye but.
Caught being sectarian ? Aye but.
Try start fight with other managers ? Aye but.
A pisshead who is caught playing away ? Aye but.

It is incredible he still has a standing in the game given his past behaviour.

Can't wait until next season where he's delivering yet more of his special brand of poison from the Aberdeen dugout.

This “there’s no chance he’ll be the manager at the weekend” stuff....

Why not ?

If they were going to do it it, they’d have done it already. Surviving the press conference alone was evidence enough he’s staying till the end.

One extra draw against Livingston away isn’t going to see him punted if what has gone before hasn’t

if aberdeen and hibs were just a little bit decent they'd be in 2nd place. Any sheep fan must be wishing they had the livi manager instead of spooked mcinnes.

If that was our manager, I'd want him gone. There's a way to act & setting fire to everyone and everything you come across isn't the way to do it. He's a self pitying embarrassment.

But this is Lennon in a nutshell the past 20 years. He can act how he wants to whoever he wants and there are no repercussions. This is the end result of being appeased and mollycoddled by his press pals.

Feign injury ? Aye but.
Knife threats ? Aye but.
Caught being sectarian ? Aye but.
Try start fight with other managers ? Aye but.
A pisshead who is caught playing away ? Aye but.

It is incredible he still has a standing in the game given his past behaviour.

Can't wait until next season where he's delivering yet more of his special brand of poison from the Aberdeen dugout.
I don't think he has a future in Scottish football management after the past week.

He is the most toxic personality in the country.

Back