Win Title V St.Mirren or c*ltc?

Assuming we keep winning there is a good chance we can wrap this up as follows:

Mar.6 St Mirren at Ibrox -This would mean they would give us a guard of honour next game at Sharkheid!

Mar.20 c*ltc at Sharkheid - Nuff said!
11th is my birthday ooooohhhhh yeah!

Mar.6 St Mirren at Ibrox -This would mean they would give us a guard of honour next game at Sharkheid!

We never gave them a guard of honour a few years ago, so it isn't happening this year.

I would prefer to win it at Ibrox. It allows all of our employees to be in attendance and the likes of fan media as well.

Of course, winning it at Parkhead would be karma-overload. Maybe we'll do a lap of honour...
For similar reasons I’d rather clinch it at Ibrox. Also a great opportunity for some fantastic, live, behind-the-scenes footage from the guys at RangersTV - with Sir Walter, Souness and McCoist ‘hosting’ the party.

Not at all fussed about a Guard of Honour, be it from the Dhims or anybody else. Who cares? It’s meaningless.

Last edited:
Win it at Ibrox its not about them its all about us , we shouldn’t even be giving them a second thought ,hopefully by then lockdown restrictions will be relaxed and even if we cant be inside the ground we can be outside giving the players a resounding applause

I would fucking love to win it at the Knew Camp. Love it. No matter what they say it would hurt the shit out them too.

First one then get it up. Them at glitter dome.

Mar.20 c*ltc at Sharkheid - Nuff saidfirst

Hopefully it's won before we go to their dump because if there's no pressure on us and their want away players not wanting to risk injuries I think we'd give them an absolute tanking

I want it won as soon as possible, hopefully it then gives us more chance of progressing in Europe.

Couldn't give a flying %^*& if it's won against the filth. They're muck. Human filth. %^*& them.

What year was that?
Was our game the one immediately following the title win?
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...our-Old-Firm-Ibrox-Steven-Gerrard-Neil-Lennon

Lennon said "I think we would have done it if the shoe had been on the other foot. But it’s not a major issue for me.

“It would have been a touch of class if they did it. I’m disappointed they are not. Celtic would have done it.”

I'd love for those words to bite him on the arse this season!

Last edited:
Wouldn't be much of a guard of honour to be honest, Duffy on his back, Barkas on his back, Brown on his arse - they'd f*ck that up as well.

I want us to win it. And by that I mean I don't want that manky shower to lose or draw before we play.I don't really care who we play on match day just win that match and are then champions

Back