Arfield’s Party

LaidbackLaudrup

Since a few Twitter posts about this and also a few mentions on KDS. These moon howlers actually believe that the full Rangers squad had a party (despite the balloons saying daddy etc) and Jones & Edmundson where the fall guys!

I thought it was a joke at the time but even now on posts regarding Dubai etc one of the unwashe will pop up with a “whit aboot Arfields party?”

Truly a different breed of cabbage right enough B-)

Since a few Twitter posts about this and also a few mentions on KDS. These moon howlers actually believe that the full Rangers squad had a party (despite the balloons saying daddy etc) and Jones & Edmundson where the fall guys!

I thought it was a joke at the time but even now on posts regarding Dubai etc one of the unwashe will pop up with a “whit aboot Arfields party?”

How can they see looking through those tears?

If you look at some of the people on the videos that we’ve been laughing at the Yerda Selzavon types you’ll see the average idiot that supports that club, so I’m not surprised by this. They’re cult like and happy to latch on to any nonsense if it absolves their club if taking responsibility for how shit they are! Making excuses for them as they’re in complete denial! It’s glorious really!

It was Ruthless lady on twitter done a photoshop and they all took the bait.

They are completely correct. The whole squad were there.

The Scottish government offered Rangers to have only two players disciplined.

They truly have no idea how high this goes.

Wee Nicola oan the table giving it laldy, belting oot the sash with Hagi who's still trying to learn the words as everyone cheers. John Swinney drilling lines in the toilet with a few players, where he keeps hugging Barker and telling how much he misses his ex, while Barker just wishes the cnt would take his turn and get out.

Right to the top.

Madness I heard. Party poppers going off left right and centre.

Seriously though, it’s a good indication of just how warped the minds are of some of them. Scotty posts a picture of a nice wee birthday setting... obviously laid out by his wife and kids, and before long these fannies have completely twisted it, and have most of their support believing it’s a COVID conspiracy against them.

They’re fucking bonkers man

I can confirm he did in fact have a party, my sources tell me the full squad was there along with all the referees and Scottish Conservative party members, the local orange Lodge supplied the sandwiches and drink and Barkas, Duffy and that wee lassie that plays left back for them turned up

Fortunately they haven’t been told that wee Nikkla was the clown, Forbes was an amazing juggler/illusionist and we managed to stop Mackay at the front door.

Blackford supplied the lamb for the barbecue and Humza made sure we all drove home whether insured or not.

What a party and the conga that finished it, well I’m glad that’s not on WhatsApp.

Back