Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

Just the very man I was thinking of when I heard him.

Another John, "the Legend Lennon" is mourned, aw that's nice and a surprising admission that we've gone through more than them: he'll never know the half of it.

But Mickey Mouse league,aye,now that it suits the pathetic attempts to shrug off their absolute emptiness of seeing "The Ten" morph into a Glorious 55.

Larsson and Lambert a "dream team", if only, we'd skelp that pair the length of Sauchiehall Street and back again.

Do these Bears not have pals they can speak to? We know we're good, we know Gerrard's good and we know that was a great goal

Talking about GOTS

we’ve got 3 crackers to pick from.

Tav freekick
Roofe own half
Jack 40 million passes and a good finish.
Hopefully another one or two for contention from the rest of season games.

Robert, you need to bugger off. That's what you need to do, son. More. Keep buggering off. Even more. You've hardly buggered off at all FFS

Who's this guy now? He's opened the door for the Martindale for manager of the year pish again. Hopefully they'll move on swiftly......

Since we're lacking rabid mentally challengeds tonight I'll chuck in a serious point to that last guy's call - give zero points for a 0-0 draw. If you want something from a game you'll need to score a goal, which is the whole point.

A second point would be that the likes of Aberdeen should be ashamed of the type of football they consistently play. I can understand the teams that could get relegated doing everything they can to scrap a point, but if the SSBs see themselves as a "big" club up here then they should be trying to play football, not American football.

It's amazing how viral some mental things go.

Who would have expected that former players would have been taking the mick out of a mick.

Mason conspiracy.

Back