Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Not our best performance. Thought we played ok deserved the win.
Didn’t think Hibs caused us too many problems. Couple of half chances from them at most.
My stream was very erratic tonight maybe I missed something, because there seemed to be a lot of very unhappy people on here tonight.

Rangers players are on the end of terrible tackles all the time. Sky commentators never mention it.

I really hope it hurts those b'stards.

Last edited:
We now only need 22 points from 36 assuming the unlikely situation Celtic win the next 15 on the trot.

I think it’s safe to say that we have one hand firmly on that trophy

Another year off my life !

When will one of the TV pundits mention the brutal treatment Kent takes EVERY game ?

Hard to complain at another win, but boy do we like to make life difficult for ourselves at Easter Road. We just leave the door open enough to keep them interested. A week to get ready for the next game now.

Presumably the Compliance Officer will waken now to deal with Morelos.

Big three points tonight. Soon bawbags like those on Sky will have nothing left to whinge about as we’ll be crowned Champions. Fūck them.

I get Walker and Crocker hate us, but the absolute obsession over Morelos must be coming from a Tim producer. The amount they’ve mentioned it is ridiculous.

seriously Crocker needs to STFU it’s ridiculous on and on about the Morelos red that he is raging never got so crying about how there will be potential retrospective punishment. Sky as well the good the bad and ugly b*llocks, so that’s Crocker and sky telling Eliegh what to say then the whole montage before the break, going all out to get him a ban. Pathetic. McGregor should have seen red for a stamp didn’t move on. They say that decisions balance themselves out and that’s a prime example and it ends with neither everyone on the pitch. If Morelos gets a ban I expect the same for McGregor or there is a clear bias towards one player.

Rangers need to nip this shite against Morelos in the bud now. McGregors tackle on 50 Grand was worse but did not even merit a comment from that fat prick with the mic.

If the prick cannot be professional he shouldn't be in the job.

Bring the interviews in house and feck these narrative setting rattling bastards.

Great 3 points. All sides to the buff tonight. A clear red card in my opinion, a great goal and some bad misses. Can’t deny he’s entertaining.

Im not going to lie i turned it off with 5 mins to go as my heart was pounding out my chest. Over the moon with the result well done rangers im glad our players have more bottle than me.

Shut the fu(k up Crocker.
Shut the fu(k up Crocker.
What did he say mate? I'm watching a stream with no commentary as I can't stand him and his partner in shittery.
Calling for retrospective action against Morelos.

He really hates the lad doesn't he? Remember the win at the piggery where his comfort blanket was Morelos still hadn't scored against them? Who gives a toss - we won, same as tonight and the fat eejit is spewing.

Fantastic result. Even better Alfie with the winner and the sky commentary w ankers are spewing. Champions elect Rangers. WOOOOO!!

I owe every rangers fan an apology regarding the commentary on sky. My opinion was some people were exaggerating crocker and that speciem. Darren mcgregor challenge was worse and all that it could say was, don't think it was a stamp. Honestly buff is gonae get a 4 match ban regarding dumb n dumber continues referral to buffs tackle. Rangers please stand up against these corrupt barstewards if Claire decides buff is a murderer. Rant almost over, GET IN THERE BEARS. It's coming home.

I'm the biggest shitebag ever when it comes to never wanting to shout we've won anything till the trophy is confirmed, but been saying for weeks that if we got through January increasing our lead over the filth then it's over. The fat lady is making a tuneful noise...

The Morelos persecution is ridiculous, compare to the McGregor stamp in the second half and you see the agenda out there. But no matter what happens, nothing is stopping the Stevie G Express reaching platform 55.

Massive 3 points tonight.

And what a footballer Glen Kamara is. He just might be worth more than anyone as he looks to me like the player who could play at the highest of levels.

Obviously a much better 2nd half for us tonight. Difficult to choose MOTM for me. I thought our win was built on a great defensive performance and held together once again by Davis and Kamara in the middle of the park.

Great win. Hibs didn't threaten as much 2nd half and we had more than enough chances to finish it earlier. All subs came on and done well too.

Well happy with that. I especially like the way we controlled the ball in the last few minutes by keeping it in the corner. Don't think our keeper had a difficult save all night although there was a great headed clearance by Helander.

All in all a decent nights work and great result.

Genuinely looking forward to seeing Michael Stewart discussing Morelos on Sphortscene after bagging the winner

Back