Sky sports are a disgrace

I was sick of it ended up turning off the sound after the McGregor stamp on Kamara was dismissed and brushed off as accidetial, I hope Boyd and Gerrard highlight it..

It’s the clear lack of consistency that shows them up. They’re so obsessed with Morelos and turn a blind eye to others.

55 is all that matters. It will sicken the lot of them.

Crocker going on and on and on about Morelos. It wasnt a stamp he never put any force or pressure onto porteous's leg. Should have been a booking same as he gave mcgregor. Not Rangers' fault Clancy is incompetent. Ban Alfie if you want we've got Roofe, Itten and Defoe. Oh and goodbye Terry Munro.

The difference now is that we have Roofe or Itten that can come in and play where as before we relied so heavily on Morelos.

An absolute disgrace. Agenda laid bare for all to see. Yes it was worthy of discussion, but the level sky went to is sickening. A deliberate attempt at getting him banned

We may have to take the inevitable but I'd like to see us get out ahead of it a wee bit. If Gerrard is asked about it, he just needs to reference the fact that similar incidents haven't been deemed worthy of retrospective punishment. May not make a jot of difference, but might make them think twice.

That tosser crocker inviting the witch hunt. Yes Alfredo was fkn stupid...... again... but no other player gets the same scrutiny and this fat baw bag is right at the heart of it. His job is to comment on the match not to instigate afters. High time this c**t was carpeted .

It would be interesting to watch the coverage back and count how many times it was referred to

It was quite incredible the number of times it was mentioned.

For what its worth I thought it shpuld have been a red card. But they literally focussed almost solely on that

6VH7ZIg.jpg

I turned it over to the united match during half time to save my remote getting smashed off the wall as I knew it would be 15 mins of Alfie bashing

Sorry guys, Morelos is his own worst enemy. This should not even be an issue, but he has allowed it to be. If cited and banned, we have enough fire power to cope. Roofe and Itten are chapping at the door anyway.

It’s absolutely outrageous! I’ve been one of Morelos’ biggest critics for this side of his game but there was nothing in that tonight!

If that’s Kamara/Davis - it doesn’t get a second thought!

My viewing changed me to some Dutch commentary. It was a far less agenda driven duo on there. Couldn't understand a word other than el booofalo.

I tend not to get worked up as much about Crocker and Walker as others here.

But that was a witch hunt there.

Whether he deserved the Red is irrelevant. We’ve all seen countless incidences of players getting away with things in football games.

What I have never seen is it being so festered over, referred to at any moment of note involving the player for the rest of the game.

That was a quite astonishing commentary
Echo my sentiments exactly.

Absolutely on a mission to get Alfie red carded and the compliance officer involved. Tried, convicted and found guilty, the club need to speak to the SKY bosses about it.

Take joy knowing that barring a massive collapse they'll be there having to do commentary as we lift 55. They're embarrassments to their craft but nothing is going to change

Morelos stamp is the only thing they talk about

2 stamps on Rangers players played down not shown not talked about

boils my blood that mob
I don't think it can be classed as an intentional stamp as wee wanker was claiming . Alfredo was making a genuine attempt to go for the loose ball which he is entitled to do. Porteous to his credit made little or nothing of it as well as his team mates.Walker and Crocker should be removed from their posts for lacking professionalism and their clear bias against us.
Well done the Gers on another victory and clean sheet.....WATP

I actually don’t think he’ll be charged, in real time it looks like an accident because he’s off balance & slow mo looks pretty bad.

Maybe I’m just overly positive, but I’d be surprised if they could conclusively say it was intentional.
I agree but it's Opus Dei we are dealing with. They can't help themselves.

Daily Record already running a story on it as well.

That being said Alfie is his own worst enemy. If the ref seen it, it was a red card. And it’s not like Clancy needs a really good reason.

Back