• Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
How many guesses do you need.
Morelos, sending off, controversial, the winner, the good/bad/ugly, retrospective action.
Everything he’d pre-typed, praying for the opportunity to use.

Cheers mate. I should know his script by now.

The 1st words Cockit and Walkit
spoke at the beginning of the
second half were about Alfredo.
That must have been about the
fifth or sixth time since the event.

I turned over to another stream
where the commentary was cut off
and I could enjoy the game much better.

I'm the biggest shitebag ever when it comes to never wanting to shout we've won anything till the trophy is confirmed, but been saying for weeks that if we got through January increasing our lead over the filth then it's over. The fat lady is making a tuneful noise...

The Morelis persecution is ridiculous, compare to the McGregor stamp in the second half and you see the agenda out there. But no matter what happens, nothing is stopping the Stevie G Express reaching platform 55.

Massive 3 points tonight.

And what a footballer Glen Kamara is. He just might be worth more than anyone as he looks to me like the player who could play at the highest of levels.
Weare going to have to be careful. They caught a goal up on us.

Thought that was good performance.

McGregor had nothing to do. Kamara was excellent, Aribo did well the second half.
Pitch could have cause us problems. Subs all did their part.

I'm over the moon that Alfie got the winner. The 3pts weren't really important as 55 is already in the bag but it's always nice to rub salt in their mhanky wounds hahaha

Some of the comments on here against our Alfie are beyond a joke, some posters need to have a good look at themselves.

If you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's better not to say anything at all.
Did they celebrate his goal :D
Alfie has been singled out and harshly dealt with on quite a few occasions and when he does catch a break we have uproar.

Great win, and quite a comfortable one, thought we managed it well the last 20 minutes. Will be surprised if Morelos doesn't get done

Hopefully Boyd fights our corner here, you know what’s coming. Hopefully highlights McGregors stamp. That’s all they’ll talk about for the next 15 mins claiming we were lucky. We would have still won that with 10 men anyway.

McGregor's stamp on Glen.
Wanker instantly and it was instant.
That wasn't a stamp.
Prize throbber.
Oh and get him to fck away from our games monotone twat.

Hopefully Boyd fights our corner here, you know what’s coming. Hopefully highlights McGregors stamp. That’s all they’ll talk about for the next 15 mins claiming we were lucky. We would have still won that with 10 men anyway.
He’s already said it was a red.

Some of the comments on here against our Alfie are beyond a joke, some posters need to have a good look at themselves.

If you have nothing nice to say, sometimes it's better not to say anything at all.
Had to be Alfie! I did think substitution of him at H/T may have been wise. As another poster said at H/T, Clancy would have been itching to overreact and hunt the wee man. But our gaffer stuck by him and he delivered. That's ma pundit career over.

Brilliant result and an enjoyable game. Walker and Cocker absolutely spewing trying to get Alfie banned. Clerre will be rising from her coma any minute now.
What I really don't understand is how we stand back and allow it to happen. If he does get cited it's fair, but what about all the incidents missed elsewhere. I have to admit, I only watch the incidents they don't get pulled for.

After the last couple of weeks there has been enough for clere to pull them up at least 6-10 times. If it doesn't happen and Alfie is cited something must be done. This is the line in the sand. We must not let it be crossed!

McGregor stamp on Kamara just being ignored then?
Well Andy Wanker says it wasn't a stamp but "Morelos meant that " so he's a friggin' mind reader now.

On commentary after showing the "Morelos incident " 50 times he tells us that's a yellow card and then after the next 50 replays he tells us it is a definite red card.

The same Andy Wanker after 50 replays who tells us it was a definite penalty when Hagi missed Newell's head in the game at Ibrox in December.

Yessss huge win, well done Rangers, shocking pitch, clean sheet, and no trouble second half, tough game but huge 3 points. But the Morelos issue needs addressed, he is a petulant little boy at times, lucky for his goal, missed a sitter, first touch is a tackle, I honestly think it would be better for both parties if we move him on. Itten shows how a striker should play.

Massive win, anyone who doesn’t think it’s over now should take a look at themselves.

Helander getting man of the match is interesting. To think I read on here him being called “ weak” at half time.

Laughable some stuff you read at times.

Did they celebrate his goal :D
Alfie has been singled out and harshly dealt with on quite a few occasions and when he does catch a break we have uproar.

What he done to the Hibs diddy was stupid no doubt but to be fair I would probably stamp on that cunts too if I had half the chance, kid on hard man who has kicked everything that moves in a Rangers jersey but goes AWOL in games against ra sellik.

I very much like Zungu, superb. Kamara and Helander excellent.

Every opponent just now pushing on our full backs so less in an attacking sense coming from them.

Although our stats are amazing, I’d be happier if the crosses coming in against us were blocked more before they happen.

Back