Jack Simpson signed on a pre-contract - confirmed

Great, don’t know much about him. I wonder who’s leaving if we only need 4 - im guessing Katic and Edmondson

Is there any reason he’s played hardly any first team football over the last 3/4 years?

I’ll reserve judgement until I see him play but thinking he’ll just be a squad player
Because Bournemouth have been playing in the epl until now? Obviously isn’t good enough for that level.

Because Bournemouth have been playing in the epl until now? Obviously isn’t good enough for that level.

Well that doesn’t bode well considering we should be looking for players that would be good enough to play in the EPL, especially with Europe in mind

Well that doesn’t bode well considering we should be looking for players that would be good enough to play in the EPL, especially with Europe in mind
He’s 24. Players can get better

I imagine he’s in and Edmundson is away, possibly Katic too.

Hopefully his colleague will be announced later too. Ofoborh in and ill be excited that we have 3 players done and dusted and planning ahead.

He’s 24. Players can get better

24 isn’t exactly classed as a prospect though, you’d expect players to be established by then

Fair point re getting better, no doubt the coaching team will turn him into a better player. Just trying to be realistic re expectations

Goldson was diagnosed with an extremely serious heart condition which is what held him back.
Yes I know mate, I’m well aware & I regularly say that myself (also that he got MOTM on his Prem debut). The point still stands after that debut Duffy/Dunk we’re still first choice.

Back