Compliance officer CW has left the SFA - new CO incoming

Rangers Bear

According to the sun

Meanwhile, Kris Boyd expects Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos to face a retrospective ban for his flashpoint incident with Ryan Porteous.

But only, he joked, if the SFA compliance officer "turns up for work".

Speaking in the aftermath of the Light Blue's 1-0 win against Hibs at Easter Road last night, Boydy made the cheeky comment while on Sky Sports.

Compliance officer Clare Whyte left the association a week ago, and the first port of call for any such matters is a panel of former referees.

It will be interesting to see which foot the new CO kicks with !

Compliance officer Clare Whyte left the association a week ago, and the first port of call for any such matters is a panel of former referees.

giphy.gif

Reporting for duty.

Will the new officer be looking at the various breaches in recent poet meltdowns... I mean press conferences? Lots to go through there.

If they get the referee panel to cite him, then I expect other on field incidents to be cited as well.

I dont think they will cite him just because it will open a can of worms

I wouldn't put it past them to get the low level paper gatherer to step into the breach in the meantime

According to the sun

Meanwhile, Kris Boyd expects Rangers ace Alfredo Morelos to face a retrospective ban for his flashpoint incident with Ryan Porteous.

Speaking in the aftermath of the Light Blue's 1-0 win against Hibs at Easter Road last night, Boydy made the cheeky comment while on Sky Sports.

Pity the bar stewards didn’t include Boydy’s full comments.

Which former, or indeed present, Harper MacLeod employee will be wheeled out and shoe horned into the role I wonder

With the shortage of money in Scottish football rather than appoint a new compliance officer would it not make financial sense simply to utilise the "expertise" of the BBC Sportscene panel? As well as saving money it would allow "justice" to be dispensed quickly and as it is on national TV any complaints about lack of transparency would be dispelled. :eek:

This CO role is a joke. Does any other league have one ? Or is it just us for the detriment of one team ?

Register with Nolan Partners and make sure your CV states that you are a season ticket holder at the piggery. Also, include your local priest as a reference, then the job’s yours.
I looked at the application, it was advertised before Christmas.

They asked what school you attended in the form !

According to the sun

could be a choice between dodgy desmonds or the fat Japanese boys . They're both looking for a job

As The Who might have sung .....

"Meet the new Compliance Officer, same as the old Compliance Officer ....."

No very catchy mind.

This CO role is a joke. Does any other league have one ? Or is it just us for the detriment of one team ?
Yeah, I'd be really interested to hear this. If it does exist elsewhere, I'd be amazed if was filled by a lawyer rather than anyone who knew about football.

maybe I'm wrong but I think they might not do anything about Morelos and the reason is they know it won't cut us as much at this point as it would in previous seasons

Itten, Roofe or Hagi (with Kent moving to the middle) could come in and we'd probably still operate to similar levels. Of course he will probably get cited this afternoon for it

Back