Compliance officer CW has left the SFA - new CO incoming

Wouldn't be surprised if you see one of the current ex ref pool filling the role as cheap temp till end of season, then the position scrapped and done away with.

SFA are skint, and we are back on top.

With the shortage of money in Scottish football rather than appoint a new compliance officer would it not make financial sense simply to utilise the "expertise" of the BBC Sportscene panel? As well as saving money it would allow "justice" to be dispensed quickly and as it is on national TV any complaints about lack of transparency would be dispelled. :eek:
So really only leaving out the co from the usual process?

Jesuit Joe might be an outside bet?

He’s going to have a fair bit of free time with Kamala Harris being kind enough to do his day job for him.

;)

Dubai gate exit then , thought she was leaving in March 2021 ?

SFA months back reported she was leaving at the end of the year and a seamless transaction would occur with the new compliance officer.

Dubaigate, meant it would not be seamless. So they are basically not wanting this investigated hence the delay.

The SFA are proud to announce that Philip Joseph Gerar MacGiollaBhain has been appointed as the new compliance officer. He is looking forward to working closely with Mr Lawwell.

All the Bernadette's and Marie-Therese's have applied with their CV.

"I'm a kafflic, and the skool I went to wis Oor Lady of........"

SFA: Your Hired!!!!!!!

There is their get out for the list of things that should have been cited over the past month, the club should press for the backlog to be looked at before taking any action on last night.

Once the back log is cleared, ALL incidents from last night, not just Morelos

In all seriousness then are we looking at Maxwell dictating what the ex Referees look at? And how would a referee be placed to carry out any investigation on off field matters. Our game is so badly run

This shambles of a post needs scrapped. It has been nothing but a trial by Sportscene for us who are on it more than most. Our club have been far too passive. We should be shouting whataboutery at every opportunity.

She was a disgrace to Scottish football.
I hope whoever comes in now will be their own person.
The post needs got rid of mate. It’s not transparent, it’s not equitable it creates media poison and is a stain on our game. It was brought in for one clubs benefit.

I reckon there will be two, stevie wonder to cover the tims and other teams games.for rangers games a opus dei member.

The post needs got rid of mate. It’s not transparent, it’s not equitable it creates media poison and is a stain on our game. It was brought in for one clubs benefit.
Our game doesnt have the money for it either. Its an expensive post at that.

If the compliance officer has left the SFA who is currently conducting the investigation into Dubai gate that Maxwell said was being looked at by the CO? Are they just hoping that goes away?

The position is now redundant, and a role will now be created in its place for a Morelos Observation Officer (MOO).

To reflect the previous CO's disposition, only silly old MOO's may apply.

I don't think he will be cited. The d mcgregor "stamp" is a game changer. They can talk any shit they like on the precedent of the brown/griffiths stamps but can't distinguish one in the same match
It's a yellow

Back