Can we refuse to have dialogue with Sky Sports ?

Angrybluebear

Official Ticketer
Recently neic Lennon announced he would not speak to Sky Sports and they wouldn’t have access to his players.

I don’t remember an outcry of this would break any contracts.

In light of the recent orchestrated witch hunt of Morelos can the Club speak only to our own media team ?

It’s all good an well individual Bears cancelling subscriptions but that is really a drop in the ocean that sky won’t care about.

Already the BBC who through a sheer lack of professionalism and stubbornness wont be at the title winning party, how embarrassing would it be for Sky Sports also on the outside looking in.

Ideally I wouldn’t want us to be part of any tv deal for all it gets us domestically.

Give the nothing - If we are forced contractually give them the bare minimum. We need to make a stance right now.
I'd go further personally and ban Crocker and Walker from Ibrox.

How many times have these two fuckers pushed the narrative to get our players retrospectively punished for challenges that they instantly dismiss when our players are on the receiving end ?

Unless it's an attack on one of the directors you can forget anyone of the board fighting our corner. I don't actually know how much evidence you need to realise they will never fight our corner. They are " left wanting" on EVERY occasion of corruption or double standards.

If you're lucky we may make a meaningless statement that won't be backed up (as after the SC final when our own players were assaulted).

Sky & Crocker are one of the biggest reasons for the media push against Morelos though.

As soon as it happened it was basically all they spoke about, it's always the case
I agree they are scum. Not speaking to them isn't going to make it better though sadly. A bit of proactiveness from the club in calling out this nonsense and speaking to higher ups behind the scenes will be more beneficial but it's going to be a tough task either way sadly.

Id go with yes or no answers or no comment. Keeps us contractually correct.
"Steven another great performance that will have pleased you"
"Yes"
"What was most pleasing aspect of performance for you"
"No comment"

%^*& them. RTV only for interviews.
Crocker and Walker need fuckin hounded.

Whatever we do as regards Sky it won’t stop them doing what they do.

In fact it might make them worse although I’m not sure that is possible.

Id go with yes or no answers or no comment. Keeps us contractually correct.
"Steven another great performance that will have pleased you"
"Yes"
"What was most pleasing aspect of performance for you"
"No comment"

%^*& them. RTV only for interviews.
Crocker and Walker need fuckin hounded.

this
maintain the obligation without giving them an morsel

I agree they are scum. Not speaking to them isn't going to make it better though sadly. A bit of proactiveness from the club in calling out this nonsense and speaking to higher ups behind the scenes will be more beneficial but it's going to be a tough task either way sadly.

If we chose to not speak to them then of course it will make things better. You can better your bottom dollar Sky would change it quickly.

Rangers about to win their first league title in a decade under Steven Gerrard and we refuse to deal with them. Of course they'd find a solution.

If we chose to not speak to them then of course it will make things better. You can better your bottom dollar Sky would change it quickly.

Rangers about to win their first league title in a decade under Steven Gerrard and we refuse to deal with them. Of course they'd find a solution.
I hope you are right mate but can't see it. It's not exactly worked with the BBC despite them being clearly in the wrong and the club trying hard to mend the relationship.

How many times have these two fuckers pushed the narrative to get our players retrospectively punished for challenges that they instantly dismiss when our players are on the receiving end ?
Theyre hardly ever at Ibrox, sky only really do our away games unless its vs the poets

Ally was wanting/expecting a ban the other day.

He is everyone's friend including theirs
Ok, thats fine, but what about the issue of highliting our tackles more than other players tackles?
Ally and Boyd surely must be hving a word with their 19th Century Terrorist co-workers.

We have been maligned 100 times and never did anything about it or at the very least anything that actually mattered and this and for the future will not be different, although we will be able to post about it.

Ok, thats fine, but what about the issue of highliting our tackles more than other players tackles?
Ally and Boyd surely must be hving a word with their 19th Century Terrorist co-workers.
I think boyd was hinting at that the other day with his comments

If we're contractually obliged to give them interviews, we should give them Colin Stewart as a coach and Andy Firth as a player.

That would make them deal with Walker and Crocker pretty sharpish.

I think we need to send one of the management team as per contractual obligations but whoever gets sent should just say “no comment”.

Fu.ck Sky, Gerrard should only speak to RTV

I wonder If Boyd and Ally will do anything about it?
Can they do anything?
Not really and we don’t want them taken off the platform either.

We should be in dialogue with sky sports asking for a simple request which is pretty clear, can you follow your EPL model.

Man UTD - Garry Neville
Liverpool- Carragher
Arsenal - Alan Smith

They try to accommodate an ex player for 90% of their matches to give a non biased but fairly decent insight to their teams playing for example ( Gary Man Utd are getting pumped here what would Ferguson be doing etc )

There is genuinely no sound logic for Andy Walker to comment on our games as he offers no insight to us or the watching viewers

We should be in dialogue with sky sports asking for a simple request which is pretty clear, can you follow your EPL model.

Man UTD - Garry Neville
Liverpool- Carragher
Arsenal - Alan Smith

They try to accommodate an ex player for 90% of their matches to give a non biased but fairly decent insight to their teams playing for example ( Gary Man Utd are getting pumped here what would Ferguson be doing etc )

There is genuinely no sound logic for Andy Walker to comment on our games as he offers no insight to us or the watching viewers
And get commentators who can give a bit of balance.

Football sold its soul to tv companies, now we're living with the consequences.

Caught up on everything thats going on in the world these days. Political crap and everything else has been thrown in. Tournaments to suit the powerful to make money, var, worse thing to ever happen to the game.

Seems the actual skills, the entertainment and enjoyment have been sucked out the game. Look through football forums and any talk of what's actually happening on the pitch, is an afterthought these days.

They claim to be good for mental health, does that mean hard lines to the many people who cant afford their extortionate prices? Doubt they give a f**k.

Walker, Crocker and co are constantly singling Morelos out. Walker in his commentary went from saying it was a booking on watching it twice to changing that to a clear red card after the fifth slow mo on it.

The entire farcical nature of Sky's approach was shown when Luke Shanley is asking Darren McGregor to talk about the Morelos incident in a game where McGregor had stamped on a Rangers player. This incident wasn't brought up until after that interview and given far less comment and focus.

Unfortunately even Rangers men such as Ally McCoist when on co-comms play along with Crocker and Walker in vilifying Morelos by being more critically focused on him than any one other player in Scotland. This continues a negative portrayal of him that no other player in the country gets. Even convicted racists with a history of stamping on opposition players.

Recently neic Lennon announced he would not speak to Sky Sports and they wouldn’t have access to his players.

I don’t remember an outcry of this would break any contracts.

In light of the recent orchestrated witch hunt of Morelos can the Club speak only to our own media team ?

It’s all good an well individual Bears cancelling subscriptions but that is really a drop in the ocean that sky won’t care about.

Already the BBC who through a sheer lack of professionalism and stubbornness wont be at the title winning party, how embarrassing would it be for Sky Sports also on the outside looking in.

Ideally I wouldn’t want us to be part of any tv deal for all it gets us domestically.
I think that would be counter productive, we need voices to highlight the "inconsistencies" and hence use the opportunities wisely.

As has been the case in other facets of Scottish Football self-interest is a prime mover with other cubs' representatives. For as long as they are content that the present conditions don't impact on their teams they couldn't give a toss about "sporting integrity". It follows that the status quo will remain, to the detriment of Scottish football as a whole.

Th

This....they must've shown alfies stamp around 12-15 times from all angles...fucking ridiculous

Man UTD - Garry Neville
Liverpool- Carragher
Arsenal - Alan Smith

It’s the fat bastard Crocker that is the problem
He has been commentating on Scottish football for well over 10 years and has been completely sucked into the mentally challenged mindset by Provan and Walker
He needs to be replaced so that the next guy coming in gets the message
It’s ok to have an opinion not an agenda

Send out Gary McAliister, we've done it before because Gerrard was too angry. Simple yes or no, give them nothing. Polite but %^*& you vibe

Crocker helped to set up the Agenda regarding Alfie, The more bans he gets the less goals he scores.

It could potentially cost our club alot of money.

He is not even handed and a miserable git when doing our games, he should be hunted.

Back