Those that think there is no witch hunt against us, watch this

Not laying the blame solely at their door, but The SFA made it way easier when Souness was weighing up the Liverpool job offer 30 fućking years ago.

Not that it matters,but that may have been last season,all mixed up because i can't remember when last season stopped and this season began,either way thumbheid no action taken.

What the media are failing to question is not are the incidents red cards but why only some? Let's scratch beneath the surface, immediately the difference is one is a Rangers player and if people are brave enough they might scratch further down and find it's personal with Morelos.

where is that broon video from earlier in the season where it showed all his sly elbows

These are the incidents Rangers should be using to defend Morelos.

You simply can’t have one rule for Rangers, and other rules for the rest of the league.
Where are the “brings it on himself“ throbbers who would still miss the point if it smacked them across the face like a wet fish

Last edited:
I think it’s from last season at Hamilton.
Defo looks last season, regardless of when it was though, these are the inconsistencies that need addressing the compliance clown, legal firm or whatever they are called now, cannot just single out one individual in one particular team even if he makes it easy for them or not, but then go on to ignore and not even consider, review, look at or even comment on identical incidents or worse by other teams

Defo looks last season, regardless of when it was though, these are the inconsistencies that need addressing the compliance clown, legal firm or whatever they are called now, cannot just single out one individual in one particular team even if he makes it easy for them or not, but then go on to ignore and not even consider, review, look at or even comment on identical incidents or worse by other teams

Exactly right.

Interesting that McCoist in commentary highlights it ( though not a dozen times ) yet the SFA still ignored citing the wee junkie.

Every time I watch that, I'm waiting for the big Hamilton lad to follow up the push with a right hook.

But it never comes. :(

Of course that’s a definite red card and if it was missed during the game should be retrospectively punished.

One question I have continually asked myself is why hasn’t any of the players dealt with it? Why hasn’t any of them ever had a go at these rats off the park? Plastic hardmen like Broon and Thumb won’t be so brave in the tunnel.

That's as blatant a stamp as you'll see , FFS he was facing the other way, he turns around, looks at the boy lying on the ground and then stamps on him, like I said in a different thread, double standards and it's not going to change until we stand up to these bastards. Why on earth should our club and it's players be constantly punished, when others are quite clearly able to behave in whatever manner they choose, safe in the knowledge that no matter what they do there will be no repercussions.

That’s been shows before and it’s several degrees worse than anything that happened in our match the other night.

AND it’s not even an isolated incident. Brown alone has got away with regularly sticking his arm, hand, elbow into opponents faces. Griffith is a serial offender and there are more in their team who take liberties.

This is the problem, not so much Alfie getting done for his nonsense but the fact that others are not highlighted and cited. There have been several assaults on our players this last couple of seasons that haven’t raised a media eyebrow.

Makes you think our lawyer could tie them up in knots, think we only get a written response on reasons for the ban if we appeal it. If I've got that right Could it be worth the appeal to see what they've said?
I totally agree and yes I get the whole Alfie doesn’t help himself blah blah ! But the point is , it’s double standards. Yiu can’t demand one player gets a red on retrospective but others get away with same if not worse. And it doesn’t matter which season. It’s the process. Scum protecting scum as far as I am concerned. And if there’s any millwall fans reading this good luck with porteous. He’s shite. And he wouldn’t give it the hard man shite off the pitch either.

Back