Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

ElGM3z9WkAISJ8W.jpg

To be honest I’m not comfortable laughing at that guy is clearly upset and shouldnt be calling radio stations
Imagine how he would've felt when something we all care deeply about happened in 2012.

Obviously it's not the same as family but to a lot of people it's the nearest thing.

%^*& him. He's probably binning his ten in a row merchandise and that's what set him off.

Tbf he did go on to say his Dad is unwell. Taking joy in someone's pain who is clearly going through a hard time outside of football is not Rangers like. Plenty of other tims to laugh at.
Well said. At least when we were suffering during the banter years we had plenty of other things to distract us. These goblins are suffering the implosion of their team during a global pandemic.

Lovely.

For some of them this was their entire life. They built a meaningless achievement up so much that they are mentally tearing apart at the seams now that it's gone.

I'm not being funny but guys like that probably need real help. Like actual, medical help, because that's pretty sad to listen to tbh.

Dude bursting into tears on SSB sorry but no sympathy! How many Bears have lost dads in recent years? People who have supported our club for a lifetime who never got to see us get back where we belong because this clowns team led a campaign to kill us which nearly worked.
Thousands of Bears passing on who would never get to experience what we will all very soon, 55. No sympathy none at all!

I've had a lot of personal heartache in amongst the last 8 years of strife that engulfed the club I love.

When your team is losing and an absolute shambles it compounds what is going on in your personal life, its a sad fact of life in this city.

I hope Ian's dad is ok. Indeed, I hope Ian is ok. Why tf would you call a radio station and start that? Plenty of them deserve the misery of us winning the league (and far more), but that fella seemed genuinely on the edge.
it's the last thing you'd do if a family member was ill, so i think he was just trying to put a sob story in there thinking it would in some way force change at his club

Imagine how he would've felt when something we all care deeply about happened in 2012.

Obviously it's not the same as family but to a lot of people it's the nearest thing.

%^*& him. He's probably binning his ten in a row merchandise and that's what set him off.
I know just brining family into it ... but Your correct he probably is a bitter one anyways

In all of our years of pain I hand on heart cannot recall ever hearing a Bear on a phone in crying like a fucking lassie.

This is the difference between us and them. Its a cult to them. They have nothing else in their lives. Its why you don't see them wearing anything other than their grey and green stripes, they need to feel they belong to something and have something in their sad little lives. And then when it goes wrong they are utterly fucked. Lost. Ruined.

Hell stamp it into them.
They are the same people who put Christmas decorations up in November .

That’s what chasing a faux “ten” does to you.
shame if there’s personal problems there, but that’s not what’s triggered his crying, that was triggered by the fact that his honking club are ripping him off to the tune of £1800 while he watches them get pumped left right and centre this season.

Chasing a tainted ten, all those other faux title won were all for nothing. Your historic successes were all for nothing and will very soon be forgotten about.

I hope Ian's dad is ok. Indeed, I hope Ian is ok. Why tf would you call a radio station and start that? Plenty of them deserve the misery of us winning the league (and far more), but that fella seemed genuinely on the edge.
Nah , f.uck him

I’m sure he’s enjoyed many a laugh when we were fighting for our club to survive .

had 2012 happened to the mentally challengeds they’d have never had survived . Pricks

Back