Beware St Johnstone on Wednesday Rangers!

A full week to prepare for the next game is an advantage for us right now.

I' m sure that the main focus for everyone involved in our game on Wednesday, is securing three points.

Roofe is back and will be hungry to score.

We may not have Morelos, and if Hagi isn't given a start (although no reason not to), we could have Kent, Defoe, Roofe or Kent, Itten, Roofe up front.

That's excites me.

I don't think Roofe will get thrown in from the start but a front 3 of Hagi, Kent and Itten is very exciting.

It should be more than enough, and Jack and Arfield are coming back in time for Europe too!

They are on a decent run at the moment.

If we turn up and play the way we can then we'll be fine.

Just keep ticking the points off.

They’ve had a decent week , just watched them on sportscene , I know I know , we can still enjoy this weekend , but I don’t want Stephen Gerrards 100th Rangers victory spoiled by any complacency .

Monday morning, get your overalls back on .
They came back well but let’s not forget they were two nil down. If that have another slow start like that and we come out the blocks flying it could be over by the break. I don’t want to tempt fate but our defence is also a lot stronger than Killies

However, I agree we need to treat them with respect.

They’ve had a decent week , just watched them on sportscene , I know I know , we can still enjoy this weekend , but I don’t want Stephen Gerrards 100th Rangers victory spoiled by any complacency .

Monday morning, get your overalls back on .

We get this kind of thread before any game we have.

Have confidence in our team. They’ve hardly let us down.

4-0 Rangers

Think people need to allow themselves to relax and not get bogged down with records this season.

We are basically nailed on to win the league by the end of January, that was the only goal at the start of the season.

Records are nice but the title will do me.
I'm the same. Unbeaten doesn't really bother me.

If I'm being honest, I'd rather we go further in Europe than go unbeaten in the league. If we get past Antwerp, then resting main players before big Europa League games would be key. Would people rather we exert energy battling to win a meaningless league game to remain unbeaten or resting our best players before a big European tie.

After today and a weekend off I think our players will be absolutely choking to get out there on Wednesday. I know I am. Think we’ll do them with some style to be honest.

I’ve a genuine belief we are just going to turn the screw and make the rest of the mentally challengeds season as unpleasant as possible

There's no way this Rangers team is going out onto the pitch on Wednesday with anything other than a victory in mind. We'll win by a 2 or 3 goal margin.

5 wins and we win the league, guess where our 5th game is, Peado dome......... in a strage sense we need them to win the next 4 games for us to smug into Faulty dome to claim the Ultimate....

Get a few goals up and then give McGregor a go up front last 10 minutes, that how comfortable our lead at the top is

Away you go.

A comfy victory. But even if it’s not, as long as we win then who cares?

The league is over.

Credit to them coming back from 2 down but killie could and should have had the game over before they scored. Upsets can always happen but if we go 2 up on Wed do you think we would lose from that position. As always if we get the 1st goal 90% of the time its how many are we going to win by.

Relax bro.. yeah they’ve had a good result the day but the roofe is on fire :)

A cautionary tale.

Coincidentally enough, after their last hilarious loss to St Mirren when Mowbray's team got pumped 4-0 at Love Street . . . we went out and had a bizarre 4-1 loss to St Johnstone in our next game despite being on a decent run of form.

I still expect the current squad to go out and go about their job as professionally as they have every other league game and knock three more point off the total that adds up to 55.

Back