Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're not here to talk about Rangers. It's Just Us Tims. The clue's in the name." Literally in the middle of a ten minute discussion about, amongst other things:

Graeme Murty
Crap Rangers defenders since 2012
Rangers managers since 2012
Players who left Rangers in 2012
Rangers' "first trophy"
Rangers fans being bigots
Rangers podcasts
Blocking any Rangers fan who follows them on social media

Beautiful B-D

duufpoo.jpg

"We're not here to talk about Rangers. It's Just Us Tims. The clue's in the name." Literally in the middle of a ten minute discussion about, amongst other things:

Graeme Murty
Rangers' "first trophy"
Rangers podcasts

Beautiful B-D
They have a strange thing for Myles Beerman. I barely remember him getting a game for us. Looked it up and played 8 games for us. Weirdos.

I enjoyed the podcast silence while the McGregor look alike deleted abusive Bears. @David Edgar could learn a thing or two.

They have a strange thing for Myles Beerman. I barely remember him getting a game for us. Looked it up and played 8 games for us. Weirdos.

I enjoyed the podcast silence while the McGregor look alike deleted abusive Bears. @David Edgar could learn a thing or two.
myles beerman seems like ages ago, but checking online hes only 21 and is playing for Hibernians

Graeme Murty
Rangers' "first trophy"
Rangers podcasts

Beautiful B-D

Also what pish were they talking about someone making a comment about a “dead uncle” and appealing to Rangers fans to “name and shame” the culprit

From Kerrywarped street

If they bought the intact club in 2012, they'll have all the relevant legal documentation recording the purchase. They've had ample opportunity to provide it, ending all discussion. They've failed to do so. The only rational explanation for that failure is that they don't possess the legal documentation. Ergo, they are not Rangers.

Unless, of course, we're being asked to believe that Chuckles Green bought it off some bloke down the pub with no paperwork. Which is basically what the continuity myth amounts to.

What goes through these peoples thick fucking heads?
They’ve been singing about 10 since 2012 ffs. How utterly thick can you be?

They absolutely despise the fact that we have more league titles than them.

Getting 10 and then going after our league total was their next wet dream.

Not happening you mentally challenged bastards.

Last edited:
Finally, “Just Us Tim’s” are live streaming !

“We’re here to talk about celtc, whit about that time that beerman goat skinned.
Nah nah we don’t want to talk about Rangers, whit about that murty guy, let’s just talk about celtc, remember barton. Aye but just here to talk about celtc, whit about Pedro, lads we’re talking about celtc. Sevvvvvccccoooo. Ok lads that’s us done this week let’s meet up to talk all about celtc again next time”

“We’re here to talk about celtc, whit about that time that beerman goat skinned.
Nah nah we don’t want to talk about Rangers, whit about that murty guy, let’s just talk about celtc, remember barton. Aye but just here to talk about celtc, whit about Pedro, lads we’re talking about celtc. Sevvvvvccccoooo. Ok lads that’s us done this week let’s meet up to talk all about celtc again next time”

you should make a guest appearance on their next pod, Got their diseased rhetoric down to a tee.

only time the smelly mentally challengeds went silent was when they tried to talk about their own shite club

From Kerrywarped street

If they bought the intact club in 2012, they'll have all the relevant legal documentation recording the purchase. They've had ample opportunity to provide it, ending all discussion. They've failed to do so. The only rational explanation for that failure is that they don't possess the legal documentation. Ergo, they are not Rangers.

Unless, of course, we're being asked to believe that Chuckles Green bought it off some bloke down the pub with no paperwork. Which is basically what the continuity myth amounts to.
Who do they want documentation provided to? Is this like Trump continually demanding to see Barack Obama’s birth certificate?

He couldn pronounce Pedros name properly.

How old was Beerman when he got a game? 17 or 18? That's a notable point to them as well. That Mexican waster would have been a better example but as ever, they opt for the wee boys to abuse.

I've tried to watch them but can't get through it. Besides the utter pish being spouted there's Marvin fae The Scheme, a Tormund Gianstbane wannabe & the bottom guy looks plucked right out the Beano ffs. I'm out.

Saw one of them post this accurate and funny comment:

Definitely leaving or left:

GK
At least x1 of Barkas, Bain or Hazard

Defenders:
Duffy (loan ending)
Ajer
Frimpong (gone already)
Laxalt (loan ending)
Elhamed (going back to Be'er Sheva)
Ralston
Bolingoli
Hendry

Midfielders:
Brown
Ntcham
Rogic
Christie

Forwards:
Edouard
Griffiths
Bayo
Elyounoussi (loan ending)

Argument that at least one of Ajeti, Shved or Klimala will be gone too.

There's minimum 17 straight away that will need replaced, not including youngsters on the 1st team squad periphery.
When you look at that, it’s some amount of garbage that they have. There is no way they can rebuild for next season on the amount of players they need in. The future is looking so good for us. Just need to tie up Tav and Big Connor on long term deals now.

soro now in the firing line :D

Think a lot of folk over-egged the pudding on Soro. This was based on a run of games which included home fixtures against Kilmarnock, Ross County, Dundee United and away to Hamilton. Two of those teams have sacked their manager. All of those teams are in the bottom half of the table. Two of those teams take up the bottom positions. As one of the more objective posters I did urge caution. So it is worth re-visiting his performances since.

Booked for persistent fouling in Rangers game so that he became ineffective in the game.
Booked early in the Hibs game so that he again became ineffective.
In the 6 games since our easy run or form we have won once. We have conceded numerous goals.
The only game we won was against a team rooted to the foot of the table.
On Saturday he was dreadful against a pacey St Mirren team. Missed a tackle for the first St Mirren goal and then chucked tracking the runner. 2nd goal poorly positioned - should have been in front of the man.
On the 60th minute I was concerned that there was a mistake on his birth certificate. It looked like a 42 year old player chasing the St Mirren player who beat him on the half way line. Again Soro chucked it.

Very worrying.

Last edited:
I'm looking for Jonjoe Kenny odds to be SPFL player of the year.
Let's start flooding jonjoe with emails & texts about the secret history that the team he is about to sign for has , send him paper clippings of the abuse the kids went through , which to this day the filthy club denied & covered up . & still doing .

From Kerrywarped street

He basically wants a receipt that says Rangers FC on it.

As far as I’m aware the club is an intangible asset that can be bought and sold like copyrights, trade names etc. See goodwill (accounting).

But let’s face it, he’d find another excuse anyway.

On a slightly similar note I noticed one of the mutants over there has the username HagiBhoy. Probably thought the Hagi dynasty were lifelong sellik supporters when he came up with that one. Now in tears.

As fully fledged bears, Ianis to pour salt in the wounds with a goal or two in the remaining meetings with Gheorghe keeping the champagne on ice at home.

Last edited:
There’s a nutter on KDS now posting screenshots of rising stars results that were uploaded on our site a few years ago. It’s supposedly evidence of corruption and dodgy dealingso_O

Actually been sitting with rising stars screenshots in his photo album for years.

The cûnts are seriously unwell.

soro now in the firing line :D

Think a lot of folk over-egged the pudding on Soro. This was based on a run of games which included home fixtures against Kilmarnock, Ross County, Dundee United and away to Hamilton. Two of those teams have sacked their manager. All of those teams are in the bottom half of the table. Two of those teams take up the bottom positions. As one of the more objective posters I did urge caution. So it is worth re-visiting his performances since.

Booked for persistent fouling in Rangers game so that he became ineffective in the game.
Booked early in the Hibs game so that he again became ineffective.
In the 6 games since our easy run or form we have won once. We have conceded numerous goals.
The only game we won was against a team rooted to the foot of the table.
On Saturday he was dreadful against a pacey St Mirren team. Missed a tackle for the first St Mirren goal and then chucked tracking the runner. 2nd goal poorly positioned - should have been in front of the man.
On the 60th minute I was concerned that there was a mistake on his birth certificate. It looked like a 42 year old player chasing the St Mirren player who beat him on the half way line. Again Soro chucked it.

Very worrying.
What, you mean Soro isn’t actually the new Kante? The way they were talking after he had a couple of good games against the dross of the league I just assumed he was a superstar in the making!

Even The Athletic with its paying service has its share of moon howlers - here is a comment from one fo them on an article discussing Lawell's legacy:

'Kieran, you missed out the elephant in the room, which is( for older supporters like me) continues to be the biggest criticism of Peter Lawwell's tenure and of the Celtic Board, namely Resolution 12, now Resolution 11, his and DD's continuing obsession with all things Old Firm. Resolution 12 highlighted the corruption within Scottish Football, that in order for it to flourish, there had to be a Rangers, any Rangers and my club, PL & DD have their pawprints all over this. It was also about cheating Celtic and other Scottish clubs of vital revenue to which they entitled to.

For many supporters, this issue will be main legacy of his tenure, his unwillingness to condemn publicly, the years of cheating and breaking of the most fundamental football rules and stand up for our club more readily. Incumbent in this, was an opportunity to remodel Scottish Football, and the SFA in particular, bringing the entire game into the 21st century, away from wee men in committees with funny handshakes and ending once and for all, the horrific old firm monopoly, but he and the club failed.

Instead, he gave plenty of private succour to the old firm via various TV contracts and a complete unwillingness, despite a group of Celtic shareholders gathering a dossier of unimpeachable evidence, to pursue legitimate claims of malfeasance, which damaged our club.

This was and remains a betrayal of everything that Celtic stands for, and it is especially chafing, when one sees the financial model, which the new Rangers are using of spending millions of pounds they don't have, simply to win a league title, with various going concern warnings on their accounts.

It seems that nothing has been learned, but apparently, this is the ideal that PL envisioned, a perpetual old firm title race, keeping Sky TV viewers mildly interested, while real fans are driven further and further away from a game that remains institutionally corrupt at the highest levels, where the fan is now viewed only as a consumer, not an active partner, in the most popular sport in the country.

So, no thank you Peter, will I subscribe to either this model, nor fail to highlight his part in helping to create this situation and one which as Celtic fans we must never forget, made him a very rich man indeed. He always got his bonus on time, pity us fans didn't'

Of course not a word about what his legacy will really be on that article - he will be the man who refused to do the right thing and accept responsibility for the C.B.C scandal.

Some comments from the NL thread on KDS......

Banning fans on twitter for criticising Lennon. We are run by a dictatorship

I was banned just after that Pantheon account blocked me.

Just when you think it can't get any lower. Banning fans on social media ffs.

We’re a eff fiasco.
Unfollowing fans on Twitter . Are we run by a bunch of ten year olds?
Every week brings a new low point, it’s only Monday so there must be worse to come this week.

Seen a few people on Twitter showing screenshots of them being blocked by Celtic's official page, all because they criticised Lennon in reply to a club tweet.

Been blocked by Celtic's twitter - no idea why, the only interaction I've had with them was liking a reply that simply said 'Lennon out'.
Mental. A masterclass in handling your fanbase.

:D :D :D

apparently the trip to Dubai cost them over 400k at a time when they have large numbers of staff and players on furlough

This is coming from their fans meeting with the club

Its disgusting!

Everyone will have their own opinions on this but the furlough scheme was brought in to protect people’s jobs when push comes to shove. For me that means businesses be should trying to cut their cloth to suit (as far as reasonably practical) before going to the UK government with the bugging bowl.

In the mentally challengeds instance, this means not making “needless” expenditure by taking a squad on a jolly to Dubai.

But even in the wider footballing world (and I include us in this) - if you can afford to go and spend x amount of millions on a player in the transfer window (last summer or this month) then you could’ve afforded to pay wee Betty from the kitchen her full wage without a furlough handout last year, or pay oor Linda from the ticket office her full whack without a government hand out this month.

Any top flight clubs who furloughed any staff should be given a transfer ban until their staff are fully reinstated.

In fairness he is usually professional and doesn’t portray his family allegiance.
Cant always rely on family allegiances as an indicator - my missus is a Celtic fan, my step son (31) has a season ticket at Sharkhead, my youngest boy (14) is ostensibly a Rangers fan but doesn’t care about football at all really and my daughter (23) has a season ticket at Ibrox and is the biggest Rangers fan you’ll ever likely meet, who absolutely despises Celtic B-D

Some comments from the NL thread on KDS......

Banning fans on twitter for criticising Lennon. We are run by a dictatorship

I was banned just after that Pantheon account blocked me.

Just when you think it can't get any lower. Banning fans on social media ffs.

We’re a eff fiasco.
Unfollowing fans on Twitter . Are we run by a bunch of ten year olds?
Every week brings a new low point, it’s only Monday so there must be worse to come this week.

Seen a few people on Twitter showing screenshots of them being blocked by Celtic's official page, all because they criticised Lennon in reply to a club tweet.

Been blocked by Celtic's twitter - no idea why, the only interaction I've had with them was liking a reply that simply said 'Lennon out'.
Mental. A masterclass in handling your fanbase.

:D :D :D

the unravelling is unrivalled
majestic levels of disintegration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back