• Kent

Votes: 188 16.5%
  • Jack

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Hagi

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters
44a1f2eb1bc7d123d7137e6a9e63619a.gif
Cant hide from my post :D. Totally deflated at ht and injuries were really concerning me. Changed my mind now, we deserved to win that game.

Don't want to be a killjoy, but we made more mistakes in that one game than we have in all our other games put together, it made for exciting watching but by feck it has put years on me.

Gerrard has to be given massive credit for being so positive in his substitutions tonight.
He should but he could have left the Kent substitution until half time.

A half time sub, under the current rules doesn't count towards the 3 periods you can make a substitution.

Regardless, Kent changed the game.

He brought an urgency to the game that we seemed to lack in the first half.

Other than the timing Kent substitution he made the right decisions.

Patterson's selfishness nearly cost us tonight. Defence lost its composure when Tav got injured.
That's the immediate repercussion for tonight. Or is it reaper cushion?

On a serious note though, possibility of losing Tav for a few is a genuine worry.

Crazy game of football. So happy we came out with win but that game and all the drama was unreal. Could and maybe should have been higher scoring game. I won't be overly critical because we won and have been brilliant this season. It looked like they might have StMirrened us but we did not give up. Feel shattered after watching that.

Went through the roof at the end of the game.It had everything including a Ranger's win.Aribo record still intact.That will be some read On this day in years to come.WATP

what a fickin game, had me on edge of seat, even wife looking at my strangely shouting out at every f! up . what a mix of emotions, thankfully i didnt put bet on for 1-1. roll on next week, cant wait

Was that their (sub) goalie trying to square up to Barisic after the whistle there ?
I thought so. There was something about to kick off. Thought he was acting the dick with Borna before the second pen too. Maybe Borna got a wee dig in at him. Keeper obviously doesn't know who he's messing with....

Don't know about the players but I'm exhausted after that.
Hopefully the injuries aren't too bad. Nathan Paterson will be kicking himself now but big Leon slotted in well and wasn't scared to get up.

Good performance from Morelos, Kent was great when he came on. Really not enjoying var, play on for a minute then pull it back. Would have been interesting for our second if var had decided itvwasnt a penalty since he'd sent the boy off.

Gerrard has installed his never say die attitude he had as a player all over this rangers team, what a fucking team!

Brilliant game of football that. It had everything. Morelos head and shoulders above everyone. That should go down as a classic away striker performance. Involved in all 4 goals.

Back