MOTM Poll Rangers v Dundee Utd - 15:00 Sunday - RangersTV

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Haha too true mate. From the 30th minute we have been outstanding. Alfie, Kent, Hagi and especially Aribo just stepped up the pace and we've blown them away.

At this stage of the season and after Thursday its great to see. I can certainly forgive a slow start.
Definitely mate. Stepped it up after that first goal and gone on from there. Aribo has been all over, superb from him today.
Wright looks a decent option too

Not seen any of this game but good going Rangers, goals from several players and the kind of score that you would be looking for after Thursday.

Quite interested to see how Simpson does, he’s a big lad as well and looks like he has a bit of pace. Exactly the type who could slot in easily in our defence.

Don’t know why Alfredo doesn’t step up for the pens? I know he missed that one against them in the cup final last season but you’d think he’d give it another shot?

If Borna gets another penalty he should put it to the left side. Then again, he’ll know the keeper might expect him to change, so he might keep to the right hand side. Then again, knowing that the keeper might also think that way, he might contemplate banging it down the middle. Then again - feck it, give it to Defoe!

Don’t know why Alfredo doesn’t step up for the pens? I know he missed that one against them in the cup final last season but you’d think he’d give it another shot?
He is more instinctive rather than a quality finisher. I wouldn’t be confident with him hitting them.

Back