Lennon Gone, now confirmed, Kennedy Interim Manager.

See now this poisonous wee nyaff has gone, let's hope we get a revision of his character. A snarling, snidey, ugly little rat who got away with openly using bigoted, homophobic language, caused a referee strike, accused the Government of bias, painted Scotland as anti-irish and generally picked fights and behaved in ways that should have seen him chased. I'm actually angry thinking back to all this now :))

Never thought I’d say this but I’m going to miss the cvnt. He has been a massive part of what has been an utterly tremendous season so far.

Absolutely devastated by this news. His press conferences and post match interviews have been highly entertaining.

I know he was rubbish but im not sorry to see him go. The guy is poison and while he has anything to do with Scottish football there is always an air of unpleasantness around.

i despise this guy, not because he is a good manager but because of who and what he is. A bad winner, a thug, a vile horrible creature....fit and proper to manage a football club? Not for me. Scottish football is a better place without him in it. Lets hope thats the last we’ve seen of him.

I know he was rubbish but im not sorry to see him go. The guy is poison and while he has anything to do with Scottish football there is always an air of unpleasantness around.

i despise this guy, not because he is a good manager but because of who and what he is. A bad winner, a thug, a vile horrible creature....fit and proper to manage a football club? Not for me. Scottish football is a better place without him in it. Lets hope thats the last we’ve seen of him.
He will be the next Aberdeen manager

How funny word this be.
Sheep sack McInnes.
Sheep hire Lennon.
Sheep start getting results against Celtic :)
That’s an April fool surely?
Abergreen get results against selic?B-D

kennedy interim charge?Brave so very brave.So very very brave.Honestly brave move putting the bravest man in football in there.Brave!

Fairly ambivalent about that announcement. Yes, it rids Scottish football of a poison but as sure as night follows day there will be another along to replace him.

Cheerio you bigotted, cowardly, poisonous bastard. Scottish football is better without you.

You will not be missed and I hope the thoughts of us killing off the tainted 10 haunt you forever.

The best thing about this is the bravest man in the universe will get a 2 game bounce out of it and then get skelped by a rampant Rangers who'll clinch the title in their midden.

No way has the tramp resigned and given up any money he’s due if he had been sacked, which is more likely but gave him some dignity and a disclosure to sign.

Now watch the narrative change. It will be bad Rangers supporters that have driven him out with all the abuse that he has had to endure. Nothing will be said that it was actually the scum fans, his so called friends (Mutton, Fartson etc) in the media and his dreadful signings and of course a rampant Rangers that has been his downfall.

tenor.gif

Back